2 BEDROOM FAMILY SUITE VERSE DELUXE OWNERS SUITE

sissyb

We are traveling with 4 adults total and have the 2 bedroom family suite booked on the Getaway.  I received an email to upgrade to the deluxe owner's suite with large balcony cabin 16102.  I am trying to find out the differences in the second bathrooms in those 2 categories for the other 2 adults.  From the picture on the deck plans it looks like there are 2 sinks and 2 toilets and no additional shower but I don't think that is correct.  I was wondering if anyone had info or pictures as to the size of each one.

Thanks for you help!!

The 2 bedroom includes two bedrooms (one large, one tiny) and two full bathrooms (one large and one tiny, but both have showers), in addition to the living room. The deluxe owners suite has one bedroom and huge full bathroom, as well as a half bath and living room.  The 3rd and 4th guests sleep in the living room and don’t have a full bath. 

Can you tell my preference?

Haven't sailed in a DOS, have sailed in the 2 bdrm, with 6 people.  The second bedroom is small.  It has a shower, sink and toilet.  No need to share the master bath.  The third and fourth do NOT sleep in the living room of a 2bdrm suite.  They sleep in the second bedroom.  

Our group was D1 and her boyfriend, and our D3 in the bunk bed that folds down all in the second bedroom.  D2 slept on the Living room couch, that folds out to a single bed, and used the drawers and closet in the master bedroom.  We are a cozy, chill family, so it worked great.  Everyone was happy with the space.  Grown kids actually loved the second room, they though it was super cozy.  

So, I think it will depend on the personality and needs of your group.  From videos I've seen, it looks like the DOS has more space, as it should.  You can find videos on the website that is video based -- just look for your ship and the cabin type.  

• Like 1

Note there is a movable wall behind the couch that 3 & 4 would be sleeping on that leaks quite a bit of noise in from corner into the DOS living room on BA/GA.

The master closet is very large as is master bath but the second bath by entrance has no shower.

DOS has a ginormous balcony overlooking the pool deck.  The living room is very spacious as is the suite's dinning room and dinning room table.  Dressing room is also large. As has been said, the master bathroom very big and the secondary one is toilet and sink only. For the extra cabin room (4 adults), toss a coin to see who uses the shower in Haven's pool or fitness center.  

35 minutes ago, Traveling Fools said:

DOS has a ginormous balcony overlooking the pool deck.  The living room is very spacious as is the suite's dinning room and dinning room table.  Dressing room is also large. As has been said, the master bathroom very big and the secondary one is toilet and sink only. For the extra cabin room (4 adults), toss a coin to see who uses the shower in Haven's pool or fitness center.  

OP asked about the Getaway. This description is not accurate on that ship. 

Small consolation factor  - tie breaker with the Owners Suite OS or Deluxe Owners Suite DOS

versus the 2BR suite you get 3 bottles of complimentary hard stuff booze and the mini-fridge is

stocked with your choice of fixens and soft drinks - perhaps around a $400-$500 value - but

then consider having the perk of UBP but not the convenience of in cabin self-service drinks.

My vote go with the maximum amount of square footage with the most conveniences in the

bath and bedroom - the second couple in the cabin would appreciate that.

9 hours ago, don't-use-real-name said:

Small consolation factor  - tie breaker with the Owners Suite OS or Deluxe Owners Suite DOS

versus the 2BR suite you get 3 bottles of complimentary hard stuff booze and the mini-fridge is

stocked with your choice of fixens and soft drinks - perhaps around a $400-$500 value - but

then consider having the perk of UBP but not the convenience of in cabin self-service drinks.

My vote go with the maximum amount of square footage with the most conveniences in the

bath and bedroom - the second couple in the cabin would appreciate that.

Be careful with "fixens" - it does not include everything in the minibar.  It does include in room water, soda, garnishes (if requested).  If they happen to leave any mini bottles or snacks, those aren't included.  They should be based on what it costs.  MSC does and it gets refilled twice a day.