Laundry

kokoko

$3 wash and $3 dry, unless the dryer is weak then you will need 3 cycles to dry =$6-9 per load.

Bring your own detergent because it adds up quickly.

The Elite perk is also one to be weary of.  They wash everything is super hot water.  I've had clothes ruined, and didn't think to complain, but it did the trick, I won't use the "free" Elite laundry perk again 🙂 

I love the Elite laundry perk and have been thrilled with their service.  They iron everything, including my husband's undershirts! For the few items I prefer to wash myself I also bring along a couple of Tide Pods and dryer sheets and use the pay laundry facilities.  No complaints from me.

22 hours ago, jennybenny said:

$3 wash and $3 dry, unless the dryer is weak then you will need 3 cycles to dry =$6-9 per load.

Bring your own detergent because it adds up quickly.

The Elite perk is also one to be weary of.  They wash everything is super hot water.  I've had clothes ruined, and didn't think to complain, but it did the trick, I won't use the "free" Elite laundry perk again 🙂 

I tried using their laundry once again with an old slip and it came back frayed around the edges. 

Funny thing is that I even know better and still trusted them. 

14 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

I tried using their laundry once again with an old slip and it came back frayed around the edges. 

Funny thing is that I even know better and still trusted them. 

Yep, mine was my new spanx (TMI:classic_blush:) Expensive loss.  

My husband sends all his clothes.  It's fine for him, but my shirts, skirts are more delicate and any slips or undergarments, I worry.  Now I just wash delicates in the sink/shower by hand and hang dry in the shower. lol.  I usually do about 2 loads of my laundry in two weeks for our clothing (Family of 4).

21 hours ago, mcrcruiser said:

Reasonable  prices for self serve on a cruise ship  .did read on another thread that people would bring the damp (from the dryer ) back & hang up their clothes to dry in their cabin

That is what my wife does with her cloths she does not send for cleaning. I sent everything for cleaning on our last cruise less a very nice new shirts which my DW cleaned. I also sent my 2 tux shirts twice along with the tux once half way through a 60 night cruise. I also send tux and shirts in for pressing on the first day on the ship to have them ready for formal nights.