unsweetened Iced tea

NavyEmt

Going on the sunshine soon and have started a diet (Yes, I know how stupid of an idea that is) and I have been drinking unsweetened Iced tea instead of colas or coffee. If memory serves me right the only place to get unsweetened Iced tea the MDR? Is there any way to get it also on the lido deck? I know there are hot tea packs but that is a last option. 

Hi

You can order a pot of tea from room service. Keep it overnight, add ice et voila. Hang on to your pot and you can continue making your own. Bring your own tea, if you have a preference.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

Also, I've never personally checked but the tea might not even be low calorie. As others said it comes from a liquid concentrate that likely has additives in it. Just letting you know in case you want to check the label yourself. I am sure one of the lido staff would happily let you take a look. I've been dieting too for the past year so I understand the struggle. Gotta save those empty calories for the desserts!

• Like 1

I drink unsweetened tea out of preference. I find the tea on the lido just tolerable. I prefer water. Sometimes even in the MDR it is unacceptable but I keep trying. I had not thought of trying the tea bag thing. I may do that on my next cruise.

On 11/28/2018 at 7:52 PM, NavyEmt said:

Going on the sunshine soon and have started a diet (Yes, I know how stupid of an idea that is) and I have been drinking unsweetened Iced tea instead of colas or coffee. If memory serves me right the only place to get unsweetened Iced tea the MDR? Is there any way to get it also on the lido deck? I know there are hot tea packs but that is a last option. 

Better option.....water