Your Fleet Locations For Wednesday, December 12, 2018!

luvtwotrvl

965eed09f96884db3c2b692a8d407aeb.jpg

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Amsterdam --  At Sea (from Apia, Upolu to Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii)

Eurodam --  Mazatlán, Mexico  8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Koningsdam --  At Sea (from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Philipsburg, Sint Maarten)

Maasdam --  Waitangi, Chatham Islands, New Zealand  8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Nieuw Amsterdam --  San Juan, Puerto Rico  1:00 PM - 11:00 PM

Nieuw Statendam --  At Sea (from Funchal, Madeira, Portugal to Fort Lauderdale, Florida)

Noordam --  Alotau, Papua New Guinea  8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Oosterdam --  Georgetown, Grand Cayman  8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Prinsendam --  Freeport, Bahamas  Midnight - Midnight (returning to service December 21, 2018 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida)

Rotterdam --  Oranjestad, Aruba  7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Webcam: http://www.portarubawebcam.com/

Veendam --  Half Moon Cay, Bahamas  8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Volendam --  At Sea (Pacific Ocean: from Puerto Caldera/Puntarenas, Costa Rica to Transit the Panama Canal)

Westerdam --  At Sea (Taiwan Strait: from Hong Kong, China to Naha, Okinawa, Japan)

Zaandam --  Scenic cruising Cape Horn (from Ushuaia, Argentina to Scenic cruising Canal Sarmiento)

Zuiderdam --  Gatún Lake  9:00 AM - 10:00 AM followed by Colon, Panama  3:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Webcam: http://sunnyfortuna.com/fortunacam/showcams/panama/gatun.htm
http://www.pancanal.com/common/multimedia/webcams/viewer-flash/cam-gatun-hi.html

Eastern Hemisphere:  Thursday, December 13, 2018

Maasdam --  At Sea (Pacific Ocean: from Waitangi, Chatham Islands, New Zealand to Wellington, New Zealand)

Noordam --  Kiriwina Island, Papua New Guinea  8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Westerdam --  Naha, Okinawa, Japan  8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Thanks again for the report. We are so going to miss this valuable and appreciated post starting January 1, 2019.

Wish Hal would step up an provide an access list to a Cruise Critic member who would volunteer to post daily Fleet reports. Or Hal would add to their official web site a link to view the entire Fleet Ships Locations on a daily basis.

Hal if you read this how about taking some action to correct this. Your loyal customers love to know where are Dam ships are sailing.

In my opinion knowing ship locations inspires wows I would like to cruise there and future bookings.

1 minute ago, aliaschief said:

Thanks again for the report. We are so going to miss this valuable and appreciated post starting January 1, 2019.

Wish Hal would step up an provide an access list to a Cruise Critic member who would volunteer to post daily Fleet reports. Or Hal would add to their official web site a link to view the entire Fleet Ships Locations on a daily basis.

Hal if you read this how about taking some action to correct this. Your loyal customers love to know where are Dam ships are sailing.

In my opinion knowing ship locations inspires wows I would like to cruise there and future bookings.

I sure do second that aliaschief!!!! I expressed for me I love seeing where our blue hull beauties are and I will miss David’s graphics 😒 I’m still sad about it!!!

I still don't understand why they would stop these daily reports!

Denise😊

5 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

I sure do second that aliaschief!!!! I expressed for me I love seeing where our blue hull beauties are and I will miss David’s graphics 😒 I’m still sad about it!!!

I still don't understand why they would stop these daily reports!

Denise😊

It’s simple, our OP has lost contact with the individual who gave LaffInVegas the access to the list or link from Hal years ago. So there is no link or access to the information. 

Sad but true. E-mail Hal would be the only solution. Don’t blame them as the problem really belongs with the person who used to give access no longer available.

2 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

It’s simple, our OP has lost contact with the individual who gave LaffInVegas the access to the list or link from Hal years ago. So there is no link or access to the information. 

Sad but true. E-mail Hal would be the only solution. Don’t blame them as the problem really belongs with the person who used to give access no longer available.

Thanks aliaschief for the explanation. 

Denise😊