EZair

ihopfar

18 minutes ago, Denmal said:

Can someone give me specifics on how to check prices on Ez after you have booked flights....I want to check prices but not lose the flights I have.  I only see a cancel or modify button...

Look up the cruise as if you were you doing a new booking.    After you click on the itinerary, you can get a Flight Quote.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Denmal said:

Can someone give me specifics on how to check prices on Ez after you have booked flights....I want to check prices but not lose the flights I have.  I only see a cancel or modify button...

You access your EZ Air booking in the personalizer.

Go to modify flights and search for the ones you want.

It will bring up your new choice and the current flights side by side giving you a comparison on prices.

You can decide then whether to keep your current flights or pick the new ones.

When you pick the new flight it will book that one and cancel your old one.

It works very well.

If you don't want to change just return to the personalizer.

Just don't hit cancel.

I don't suggest looking at flight prices through a dummy booking as suggested in the post before mine.

Sometimes when you find a price you like it cannot be found when you go into your booking to actually try and change them.

Thank you Colo Cruiser...that worked perfectly and today I saved another 368.00 on our flights for the British isles cruise😁😁😁😁.  I will check flight now about once a week until I have to make the final payment.  I check cruise prices daily , hopefully that will go down too

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Denmal said:

Thank you Colo Cruiser...that worked perfectly and today I saved another 368.00 on our flights for the British isles cruise😁😁😁😁.  I will check flight now about once a week until I have to make the final payment.  I check cruise prices daily , hopefully that will go down too

Anytime!  Glad you saved some $$$ :classic_smile:

2 hours ago, CeeCee59 said:

If final payment has been made, but a cheaper flight comes up before the 45 days prior to the cruise, what happens to the $$$?  Is it refunded (through the travel agent as that is how the cruise/EZ Air was paid) or as OBC?

For us it has always been credited back to the CC used.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CeeCee59 said:

If final payment has been made, but a cheaper flight comes up before the 45 days prior to the cruise, what happens to the $$$?  Is it refunded (through the travel agent as that is how the cruise/EZ Air was paid) or as OBC?

My agent always runs it through my credit card, not theirs. So it would be refunded to my credit card.

I hate be negative- the only time I used EZAir was to London for a BI cruise... what a cluster that turned out to be. And I did not save much money, either. As a qualifier- this was in 2015- and maybe they have got it better figured out these days.

However, I will continue to check- and if the price is right- I will probably go for it.

17 minutes ago, TracieABD said:

I hate be negative- the only time I used EZAir was to London for a BI cruise... what a cluster that turned out to be. And I did not save much money, either. As a qualifier- this was in 2015- and maybe they have got it better figured out these days.

However, I will continue to check- and if the price is right- I will probably go for it.

Hi TracieABD,

Would appreciate to know what problems you had, if you don't mind sharing. 

Thanks!

Brad

19 hours ago, CeeCee59 said:

As others have stated, although the your payment may have been facilitated by your TA, the actual charge was likely to your credit card.  If this is not the process that your TA uses, I would recommend you change your TA for future bookings.

Probably just a misunderstanding or misstatement.

49 minutes ago, ihopfar said:

Hi TracieABD,

Would appreciate to know what problems you had, if you don't mind sharing. 

Thanks!

Brad

I would have to go back through my blog to find it- but if my memory serves me correctly- It had to do with me being 'booked" twice and my mom not having a booking at all. I could not get our boarding passes printed due to the error... It took hours and several calls to different airlines and agents to get it straightened out. (It was an USAir or AA codeshare with British Airlines). It proved to be very stressful for the night before a big cruise. Also there was no margin for error- as I was with my mother, who was literally taking her final trip and this involved a ton of "infrastructure" and planning to get her and her mobility equipment to Europe.