Diet Tonic

kootz

Cruising on the Oasis next month. Can anyone tell me if the ship has DIET Tonic Water available?    We have the drink package but not sure if I will have to bring Diet Tonic. It’s a must for us everyday.

47 minutes ago, kootz said:

Cruising on the Oasis next month. Can anyone tell me if the ship has DIET Tonic Water available?    We have the drink package but not sure if I will have to bring Diet Tonic. It’s a must for us everyday.

I have never found diet tonic but havent been on Oasis.

Edited by c-leg5

1 hour ago, kootz said:

Have not seen it, but you are allowed to bring 12 containers of soft drinks in your carry-on.  Each no larger than 500ml.

4 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

I would rather not drink than drink a diet Gin and tonic.

It is way too sweet, at least all of the brands I have tried.

jc

OK, not sure how that helps the OP.

Edited by c-leg5
  • Like 1

So tonic water, sans sugar solves leg cramps?  I thought it cured Malaria because of the Quinine.  Can’t you just take quinine in some other form, that would be a lot simpler than drinking fizzy water with micro amounts of quinine?  I can’t imagine anything else in the water would be helpful, but heck what do I know.... I drink it because it tastes good with Gin or Vodka... and some lime.

jc

If you are on a 12 night cruise, have the deluxe package and all you drink is Gin & Tonic and only have 5 per day, by the end of the cruise you will have consumed around 120 teaspoons (nearly 2 pounds) of sugar from drinks alone.  I certainly consider that LOTS and think it is very reasonable to seek out sugar free options.

dp

We recently sailed on the Rhapsody of the Seas and they had Slimline Tonic, it comes in small glass bottles. 

Its like a diet tonic with no sugar, we found it to be much better than the on tap tonic they have on the ships.

We also had regular Schweppes Tonic in the D Lounge and the Concierge Lounge.

Not sure if they have this on the Oasis.