Price drop!!

18 minutes ago, tracy515 said:

So even if I booked with a 3rd party I can get the OBC?

It won't be OBC. It will be a reduction in final payment. That's why Molly said it has to be before final payment. After final you're out of luck unless you want an upgrade.

Edited by Big_G

1 hour ago, tracy515 said:

I just noticed the current price for the cruise I'm currently booked on is lower than I paid!  I've heard I can get OBC if I contact RC.  Is that correct?  What do I do!?  Thanks!

You may want to mention the ship, sailing date, and stateroom category to potentially help others who may benefit from the price drop.

Just make sure you ask before you do anything as sometimes the price drop is on another cat. and it will cause your current OBC or even cabin to change. They have many different categories on each type of room....

4 hours ago, tracy515 said:

I just noticed the current price for the cruise I'm currently booked on is lower than I paid!  I've heard I can get OBC if I contact RC.  Is that correct?  What do I do!?  Thanks!

Call them.  Even if you've already made your final payment.  The worst thing they can do is say no.  We got OBC and a voucher for specialty dining after a significant price drop on a cruise a few years ago after we had made the final payment.  Good luck!

23 minutes ago, tracy515 said:

Thanks, everyone!  This is the 10 night Vancouver to Honolulu cruise on Radiance of the Seas on September 10, 2019.  

You are way before final payment.  Simply call (as others have directed you) to whomever you booked with to get price adjusted.  If you booked direct online, just call RCI customer service to get adjustment.  You will need 7 digit reservation number.  And ask if you will lose any promos from when you originally booked.