Best Sale RC runs

13 hours ago, orville99 said:

The last (and in my memory the only) legitimate sale happened was in May 2014 when they introduced the never-ending BOGOHO. For about 2weeks the sale was real, and we rebooked 8 existing cruises and saved over $4,000. 

OMG, yes that was a great sale!   

We snagged a B2B in the same Junior Suite for $100 more than we had already spent on the cheapest balcony on the ship.  I am sure that someone lost their job over that sale.  

On 1/3/2019 at 9:43 PM, barb in ga said:

4. Be sure to use your Crown and Anchor discount if you are choosing a balcony or above.

We just booked two balcony cabins with the current "sale" and when I asked about using Crown and Anchor, he acted like that wouldn't apply. Should I revisit this? 

21 hours ago, NateUpNorth said:

Perfect. Thank you!

(I'm unable to locate any of the KSF sailings on the website, seems they may have neglected to actually upload them. LOL. And yes...... I've become pretty expert at making sure I'm looking during their "non blackout" periods from the fine print..)

18 hours ago, BCirlin said:

I'm with you... just tried the link and still doesn't show up when I mock book.

Hope you have better luck!

This might be that the poster is from Portugal and the promo isn’t running here in th US. 

30 minutes ago, borg1of2 said:

This might be that the poster is from Portugal and the promo isn’t running here in th US. 

I suppose that's possible. I received the promotion from newsletter.it@rccl.com - don't know if that's maybe only for international or non-US mailings/bookings? There are no geographical limitations mentioned in the T&C.

I also looked the promo up on the website of Royal's representative here in Portugal and noticed in the T&C on there that it says kids sail free on *selected* sailings. The word *selected* doesn't appear on the original email. So I suppose, in theory, there could be maybe just a couple of sailings across all of the non black-out dates that actually have the ksf offer loaded. 

Apologies for raising false hopes. :classic_sad:

10 hours ago, davisrnr said:

We just booked two balcony cabins with the current "sale" and when I asked about using Crown and Anchor, he acted like that wouldn't apply. Should I revisit this? 

Yes!  It is frustrating, not to say annoying,  but it is what it is....  In the 3 or so months I've been paying attention every "sale"  has included so called 'special savings' which is not combinable with C & A discount.  This really diminishes the value of diamond and higher balcony discount. You are probably better off applying the C & A discount without the "special savings' but it is always worth checking the small print.  Let us know if you can get a lower price!

11 hours ago, Valiamo said:

OMG, yes that was a great sale!   

We snagged a B2B in the same Junior Suite for $100 more than we had already spent on the cheapest balcony on the ship.  I am sure that someone lost their job over that sale.  

I was about 10 minutes late getting a JR suite on Navigator. Still ended up with a balcony for less than what an inside was originally going for.