Celebrity reflection what included

Laumat19

Hi everyone.

We're going on our first cruise in March as a celebration for my 30th birthday. We're booked in a normal veranda cabin with a classic drinks package. I'm trying to make a list of exactly what resturants/ bars/ cafes and drinks I can make full use of without an extra charge but I'm finding a lot of conflicting answers and I feel like I'm going round in circles. 

Could anyone who has been on celebrity Reflection recently provide me with list so I can bring it with me and know exactly what is happening. (Maybe my travel agent would be best to ask?)

Thank you in advance,

Laura

Here is a list of the dining venues, which are all considered Specialty or Private Restaurants, that are not included in your base stateroom rate that would require a separate charge for dining:

Tuscan Grille - deck 5

Blu - deck 5 (designated for Aqua Class guests)

Q'uisine - deck 5 (might be converting to La Petite Chef)

Murano - deck 5

Sushi on Five - deck 5

Luminae - deck 3 (designated for Suite guests)

The Gelato at Cafe Al Bacio on deck 5 is also at a separate charge.

You also cannot access Michael's Club on deck 5 as that is a private lounge designated for Suite guests as well.

Your drink package is valid throughout the ship.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

1 hour ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Here is a list of the dining venues, which are all considered Specialty or Private Restaurants, that are not included in your base stateroom rate that would require a separate charge for dining:

Tuscan Grille - deck 5

Murano - deck 5

Sushi on Five - deck 5

You also cannot access Michael's Club on deck 5 as that is a private lounge designated for Suite guests as well.

On Deck 15 the Porch and the Lawn Club Grill are also extra charge. 

At Cafe al Bacio the pastries are free, just not the Gelato and coffee/teas.  EM

OP: Celebrity is a good cruise line situated in the top tier of "mass-market" cruising. That said, the need to figure out extra cost items as simple as specialty dining or internet or even international airfare can be both challenging and confusing.

For future cruises, you may want to look at ultra-premium Oceania which, although the cabin price will be higher than Celebrity, will be a far greater "bottom line" value when all necessary and desired optional expenses are figured into the equation. Just the savings associated with Oceania's inclusion of domestic/international airfare (or an air credit) may surprise you. And, of course, there's no extra charge for unlimited "specialty" dining, beverages, internet.

Add Oceania's additional inclusion of a choice SBC, booze or tours, as well as commission sharing from their top selling TAs, and THEN compare the "net daily rate" with Celebrity,

• 4 weeks later...

It should be mentioned that the Classic drink pkg. entitles you to drinks worth up to $9 while the Premium pkg. limit is $13.  Without the premium pkg., the Martini bar will cost you an extra $2-$4 per drink.

Also, Qsine has now converted to Le Petit Chef service, a 3D video presentation on your plate prior to each course.  I highly recommend this, especially if you do not want to be stuffed with food as you would at Tuscan Grille.

On 1/13/2019 at 8:50 AM, leaveitallbehind said:

Tuscan Grille - deck 5

Murano - deck 5

Sushi on Five - deck 5

One minor addition, drink package is valid throughout the ship as stated  except for room service and the in room refrigerator.

Edited by dkjretired

58 minutes ago, dkjretired said:

One minor addition, drink package is valid throughout the ship as stated  except for room service and the in room refrigerator.

...and to add, if you are on an itinerary that includes one of RCI's private destinations - Labadee or CocoCay - it is also valid on shore there as well.