internet fees for two

mom2girls29

Can't predict when internet will go on sale for your cruise....but consider that if you buy a single internet package, you can use that ID/Password on as many devices as you want....but you can only be signed on from one at any time.  If passengers in a cabin play nice...you don't need two internet ID's....just one. 

The price in the Cruise Planner is 10% less than tge price on the ship.  Last sale I saw reduced the beverage and some shore of xcursions but not internet for any of our bookings.  

If you are a Captains Club member you may be entitled to a discount.  Select members get 25% discount.  To get the Captains Club discount you need to call the Captains Club, the online systems will not handle the discount.  Just booked a single package & as E+ got the price in tge Cruise Planner Plus an additional 35% discount.

• 2 months later...
On 1/14/2019 at 4:17 PM, jelayne said:

The price in the Cruise Planner is 10% less than tge price on the ship.  Last sale I saw reduced the beverage and some shore of xcursions but not internet for any of our bookings.  

If you are a Captains Club member you may be entitled to a discount.  Select members get 25% discount.  To get the Captains Club discount you need to call the Captains Club, the online systems will not handle the discount.  Just booked a single package & as E+ got the price in tge Cruise Planner Plus an additional 35% discount.

Was there 18% added to the cost?  Right now our cruise is showing unlimited for 1 device at $191.40 ( which says is 10% discounted rate).  So, do I purchase it in cruise planner and the call Capt Club for my elite discount?  Will I get the 10% and 30%, or just the elite 30? Guess you can tell I’ve never purchased internet before!  Thanks

29 minutes ago, PAsailors2 said:

Was there 18% added to the cost?  Right now our cruise is showing unlimited for 1 device at $191.40 ( which says is 10% discounted rate).  So, do I purchase it in cruise planner and the call Capt Club for my elite discount?  Will I get the 10% and 30%, or just the elite 30? Guess you can tell I’ve never purchased internet before!  Thanks

No the 18% is for gratuities on the Drink Packages. 

If you are Select or above you will get a better discount by calling into Captain's club and will receive between 10-35% depending on level.   I have tried to stack the discount before but told it is either/or not both.

32 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

No the 18% is for gratuities on the Drink Packages. 

If you are Select or above you will get a better discount by calling into Captain's club and will receive between 10-35% depending on level.   I have tried to stack the discount before but told it is either/or not both.

28 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

I agree with Jim_Iain, they won't stack the sale discount with the Captains Club discount. If you're Select or above, call Captains Club and get your loyalty discount applied.

Thanks so much for the prompt replies! I appreciate it!