Breadsticks on TV

antsp

I'm a breadstick consumer.  But it is only available at dinner.  You can eat a lot more butter with these sticks than the hard rolls.

And yes, they still "sell" them in the supermarket, so guess there people who still eat them.  

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

Yep. You can ask for them if they aren't on the table. They were definitely available on Coral in November. I know someone who had them at the table every night.

Do you know if they are the hard crunchy type of breadstick or soft breadsticks? I have a friend who will be very happy. Thanks!

This past year cruises I have seen bread sticks offered in the PES lounge and specialty dining particularly Sabatini's but have not seen them on the table in the  MDR.   We do TD these days.  I have no doubt however that you cannot ask for them since they are available in other venues.  

We asked last cruise (Dec 2018) and were told bread sticks were "by request" and were not in the basket at lunch or dinner by default.  Once asked for, they were brought.  One of the downsides of Anytime or CC is that your crew doesn't know to have them sitting on "your" table.