Allure Live, January 27 to February 3. - Where my Beaches At?

A&L_Ont

54 minutes ago, DoctorWhoGirl said:

Awesome live review as always. Thank you so much for taking us along. 

DoctorWhoGirl thank-you but hey now, don’t start that.... we still have an entire day left and the post cruise shakedown breakdown.

Tomorrow I’ll still be more interesting than the pre-Super Bowl shows. LOL, I might be more interesting than the game. I heard all the people in New Orleans are reading my review VS watching it. If all goes well we should be sitting on our couch by 5 pm with our laundry sorted and started. 

So all of, no more of that today. Help us live in denial.  Other wise I’ll take you out with a pass interference hit before you know what happened. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

DoctorWhoGirl thank-you but hey now, don’t start that.... we still have an entire day left and the post cruise shakedown breakdown.

Tomorrow I’ll still be more interesting than the pre-Super Bowl shows. LOL, I might be more interesting than the game. I heard all the people in New Orleans are reading my review VS watching it. If all goes well we should be sitting on our couch by 5 pm with our laundry sorted and started. 

So all of, no more of that today. Help us live in denial.  Other wise I’ll take you out with a pass interference hit before you know what happened. 

Wait, I thought STAR folks got their laundry done before leaving ship. 🤔

I may have to rethink my booking

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

You’re right about all of that!!  I’ve been quietly following along, living vicariously with you and Lisa for the past week.  Woke up this morning with that......Oh No! It’s the last day feeling!  Being from Louisiana, I think you are spot on about the people in NOLA!!

Thanks for taking us along and enjoy your last day!  We will be on Allure, but a few doors down, in September......not soon enough.

Thanks, Andrew, for once again taking us along. I’m here in Minneapolis and your review certainly helped make our days of being shut in more bearable. Today will be in the high 30’s-almost swim suit weather! We are headed out  to enjoy one of the many outdoor events that are going on this weekend. Now that seems to us as rather bizarre but we actually live in California so what do we know about any of this

except we need several layers to survive. 

Happy birthday day to Lisa-what a cake!

Sharon

PS-I miss the Lucy sightings😿

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Wait, I thought STAR folks got their laundry done before leaving ship. 🤔

I may have to rethink my booking

Some do. I need to get Lisa back into the routine you know. 😉

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Can't you get Starbucks delivered?

Some do. I like getting out and about. 

2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Probably wouldn't be as hot. Plus nothing wrong getting a little exercise.

Correct. 

2 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Andrew  

When and where did you book the 70's party that you and Lisa were on the Rising Tide.  We are interested in doing that too.

Thanks again..

Safe travels.

I’d say ask at the Rising Tide Bar. They should know. 

4 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Do 4th downs and no 55-yard lines (center) bother you?

I’ve always found the Canadian version of our game very enjoyable. 

2 hours ago, Luvmypups said:

You’re right about all of that!!  I’ve been quietly following along, living vicariously with you and Lisa for the past week.  Woke up this morning with that......Oh No! It’s the last day feeling!  Being from Louisiana, I think you are spot on about the people in NOLA!!

Thanks for taking us along and enjoy your last day!  We will be on Allure, but a few doors down, in September......not soon enough.

Enjoy Allure. She has been great. I bet you can guess who we are cheering for. 

1 hour ago, RickinStl said:

Gotta level out somehow... 😉

LOL, might be the post of the day. 

1 hour ago, OHpinchbug said:

That birthday cake is so cute! Hope it tasted as good as it looked.  I think you should do a B2B, cause I'm going to miss no more LIVE reviews. I have to wait until July for my Allure cruise.

A few years ago we did B2B sailings in March. As Owen got older in school we stopped the practice. It worked great when Easter was early and he only missed 4 days of school. 

28 minutes ago, purduemom1 said:

Thanks, Andrew, for once again taking us along. I’m here in Minneapolis and your review certainly helped make our days of being shut in more bearable. Today will be in the high 30’s-almost swim suit weather! We are headed out  to enjoy one of the many outdoor events that are going on this weekend. Now that seems to us as rather bizarre but we actually live in California so what do we know about any of this

except we need several layers to survive. 

Happy birthday day to Lisa-what a cake!

Sharon

PS-I miss the Lucy sightings😿

The cake was delicious.  I almost considered eating the left overs for breakfast but it had been sitting out all night in covered. 

Lucy has been surviving the cold weather with her heated water bowl and her thick bed of wood shavings. She has also been getting treats from Grandma.  All is good in Lucy’s world. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Yorkvillain said:

Do 4th downs and no 55-yard lines (center) bother you?

I’ve always found the Canadian version of our game very enjoyable. 

Oh, ours is way better.  But don’t forget that you are “Crowning the World Champions tomorrow”.  Or wait, are the refs doing that. 😉

Lunch report from the pool deck. No Kankakes sighted this sailing.

3586D2D4-EF79-4C09-837A-E540A91050B8.thumb.jpeg.e3b96cf6457e5d2d9d258201db7e52bb.jpeg

I had a good morning at wave and both are up and running after it’s repair in San Juan. The sports desk manager told me that the guys from WaveLoc are coming to do proper repairs in a few weeks. In essence it got a bandaid for now. 

Lisa has been flaked out at the pool deck and I have been with her for the last 2.5 hours. She told me about the near dust up the Beach Pool which was the result of attendants removing towels off multiple chairs each side of her. 

Needless to say there is supposed to be a fight tomorrow, after disembarkation and customs. I will give further details later.  It reminds me of the movie 3 O’Clock High, only in the am. 

• Haha 1

Song currently playing by the band.... “Girl I’m gonna make to sweat”. Damn, I’m already dripping. 

I want to hear “dollar, cent, ten cent, dollar” etc...

Edited by A&L_Ont