Announcing New Online Check-In Enhancements!

BBMacLaird

We’re excited to share that we’ve introduced a new Online Check-in experience!

This new online system features several enhancements including:

1.       A streamlined, easy-to-follow layout for a quick and easy check-in process up to three days prior to sailing.
2.       Ability to upload your travel documents and security photo so you can save time at the pier and get onboard faster.
3.       Control of your onboard expense account with the ability to establish spending privileges for each member in your party.

You must have an account with Azamara to use the new Online Check-in system for your upcoming voyage.

Visit My Account to sign in (or create a new account) and click Check-In to get started.

[Please note, your reservation must be paid in full to access Online Check-in.]

• Like 4

Bonnie,

I can't seem to find where to order luggage tags on the new system. Yes I know I don't really need them, but I feel better having multiple luggage tags on my cases.

Where is that option on the new check in pages? (cruise in 3 weeks)

Thanks for your help. 

21 hours ago, Leo_On_Geo said:

Bonnie,

I can't seem to find where to order luggage tags on the new system. Yes I know I don't really need them, but I feel better having multiple luggage tags on my cases.

Thanks for your help. 

ANYONE?

On 1/29/2019 at 7:20 PM, BBMacLaird said:

We’re excited to share that we’ve introduced a new Online Check-in experience!

This new online system features several enhancements including:

1.       A streamlined, easy-to-follow layout for a quick and easy check-in process up to three days prior to sailing.
2.       Ability to upload your travel documents and security photo so you can save time at the pier and get onboard faster.
3.       Control of your onboard expense account with the ability to establish spending privileges for each member in your party.

You must have an account with Azamara to use the new Online Check-in system for your upcoming voyage.

Visit My Account to sign in (or create a new account) and click Check-In to get started.

[Please note, your reservation must be paid in full to access Online Check-in.]

Thanks Bonnie.  We had checked in using the old system,  but this looks like a step in the right direction.  The photo upload option in particular is a good idea.  I also downloaded the App which again is pretty good,  particularly for anyone who is new to AZ.

HGC - it might be worth adding a note about the App to the newbies sticky?  David

1 hour ago, 150edmiston said:

HGC - it might be worth adding a note about the App to the newbies sticky?  David

Good idea 150edmiston. I will do that and also mention the new on-line check on system.

I have downloaded the new app too, although I can’t do anything with it yet as my Pursuit cruise is not until November.

19 minutes ago, nanacruiser said:

So now I have to go to a store and have them take my picture to upload.

Saves money for AZ, but costs me $40 for another passport photo for 2 people?

I am sorry but I do not get it.

Nanacrusier.

No I read that this is optional  you can still do it the old way and have your picture taken at embarkation, it is just that this enhancement allows guests who go through the whole process (passport, photo etc) to bypass the lines and probably pick up their boarding pass somewhere else - I read that is what is happening on Celebrity.

I am sure Bonnie will correct me if I am wrong 

50 minutes ago, nanacruiser said:

Nanacrusier.

I took a selfie and was able to upload it to the AZ APP.  But if you aren’t able to upload a photo you can easily get your picture taken upon boarding.   Now when I log into the app my photo is there.  The new APP is very encouraging, will be great on board for keeping track of the daily activities.  It indicates that you can check your onboard folio with the APP, a great option as the cabin tv doesn’t allow you to access your folio. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jj6961 said:

I took a selfie and was able to upload it to the AZ APP.  But if you aren’t able to upload a photo you can easily get your picture taken upon boarding.   Now when I log into the app my photo is there.  The new APP is very encouraging, will be great on board for keeping track of the daily activities.  It indicates that you can check your onboard folio with the APP, a great option as the cabin tv doesn’t allow you to access your folio. 

Yes, we were able to check our account on Pursuit using the app.  But none of the other features were active yet.

13 minutes ago, marinaro44 said:

Yes, we were able to check our account on Pursuit using the app.  But none of the other features were active yet.

That’s good to hear.  During my November sailing I had to go to guest services often to check my folio as I planned my OBC shopping.  Now if they could just hang that birdcage chair in the Living Room... 

49E93208-A2C8-42A9-AA88-E907CBACB833.jpeg

• Like 1

I want to be able to view my onboard account on the television in my cabin.  Why is this not working on the Pursuit? It worked on the Journey a few months ago.  Why was this not completed when the Pursuit was put into service? Just curious.

1 minute ago, tgg said:

I want to be able to view my onboard account on the television in my cabin.  Why is this not working on the Pursuit? It worked on the Journey a few months ago.  Why was this not completed when the Pursuit was put into service? Just curious.

I agree, and would like it to work as well.  I have a friend currently on board, who said it’s not currently  available on Pursuit.  Hopefully it will be added but I can’t imagine this happening by March.  

3 hours ago, nanacruiser said:

Nanacrusier.

You can use your camera to take a picture to upload, or select a photo saved on your computer. There’s no additional passport photo requirement.  This way you can choose the photo you want. 

Or you can wait and have it done at embarkation.

On 1/30/2019 at 12:24 PM, Leo_On_Geo said:

Bonnie,

Thanks for your help. 

Hi Leo,

On the confirmation screen, once your check-in is complete, you'll see "Luggage Tags". It displays below “View boarding pass” and is available to be clicked from 49-60 days before sailing date. It will show grey until it’s available.

Please note that Luggage Tags now have to be printed by Guest. We no longer mail them out.

• Like 1

I leave my phone in my cabin whenever I cruise so having an app for activities is of no use to me. I read they are doing the same thing on X's new ship, EDGE.  I realize I am in the minority but I have no desire to carry my phone around on the ship.

Glad this works for others though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BBMacLaird said:

Hi Leo,

On the confirmation screen, once your check-in is complete, you'll see "Luggage Tags". It displays below “View boarding pass” and is available to be clicked from 49-60 days before sailing date. It will show grey until it’s available.

Please note that Luggage Tags now have to be printed by Guest. We no longer mail them out.

Thanks,

that answers the question?  No more luggage tags will be mailed. 

This is a change for the worse.  I really liked having multiple tags on my luggage,  on more than one ocassion luggage tags were ripped off, so it is always safer to have two on each bag.  I also like the color luggage tags.   I do not have a color printer, so it will cost me $ plus a trip to Fed ex to get them printed. Not good.