LOYALTY CREDIT

EightFurryPaws

My experience had been a card in the cabin, then recent cruises "no card" and I would get a preliminary cabin statement at the beginning of a cruise to locate the credit.--I have never seen the credit in my on line statement.

My recent cruises also no longer have the voyage "stamp" in a small folder awaiting in the cabin.  I try to remember to drop by the CC Hostess' waiting area to pick up the "stamp".

On the Payments & Credits section you'll see 

Boarding Pass & Travel Summary at the top of your page.

Go to the page that opens, & you'll see Print Travel Summary.

This will open up the Travel Summary Page & any Loyalty credit will show under the

SPECIAL SERVICES 

Section about a week or so before sailing...sometimes a little earlier. 

3 hours ago, 4cats4me said:

How much is it, $25 for every 10th cruise starting with #21?  This will be our 21st.  

$50 for #31? Am I understanding this correctly? 

OBC for Loyalty

21 - 31 cruise credits $25 onboard cabin credit
32 - 41 cruise credits $50 onboard cabin credit
42 - 51 cruise credits $75 onboard cabin credit
52+ cruise credits $100 onboard cabin credit

I sincerely doubt I will ever have the need to worry about this... :classic_tongue:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Thrak said:

OBC for Loyalty

I sincerely doubt I will ever have the need to worry about this... :classic_tongue:

Hang in there Thrak.  You will get there sooner than you think.  Like my wife says---if we don't take cruises with our money, our children will.  We get the $100 loyalty credit and it lasts for about 10.87 Grey Goose & tonic drinks.  Unfortunately, the loyalty credit is awarded only one per cabin even if both occupants have enough cruise credits to qualify.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

OBC for Loyalty

Well note a great incentive. Shareholder OBC are better, quicker with less upfront cash.

10 hours ago, 4cats4me said:

How much is it, $25 for every 10th cruise starting with #21?  This will be our 21st.  

$50 for #31? Am I understanding this correctly? 

As others pointed out, it is not every 10th cruise. And it is not based on number of cruises, it is based on number of cruise credits (get extra cruise credits sailing in a full-suite and when sailing solo in the cabin).

Once it starts, it increases every 10th cruise credit by $25 until a maximum of $100.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, caribill said:

As others pointed out, it is not every 10th cruise. And it is not based on number of cruises, it is based on number of cruise credits (get extra cruise credits sailing in a full-suite and when sailing solo in the cabin).

Once it starts, it increases every 10th cruise credit by $25 until a maximum of $100.

Thanks for the d

16 hours ago, Bubbs33 said:

Well note a great incentive. Shareholder OBC are better, quicker with less upfront cash.

Yay, we can stack the extra $25 with shareholder OBC and all the other OBC’s we’re already getting. 😀

I am on the Caribbean Princess right now and I am seeing in my account that my loyalty obc is non-refundable.  We were just bumped up to the $100 level on this cruise.  The loyalty obc had always been refundable on every other cruise we took before this one.  I talked to someone in Passengers Services and he told me that loyalty obc has been non-refundable for about 2 years.  I plan on talking to the Circle Host tomorrow but I'm wondering what you all who qualify for the loyalty obc have experienced.  Thanks in advance.

5 minutes ago, CTGirl said:

I am on the Caribbean Princess right now and I am seeing in my account that my loyalty obc is non-refundable.  We were just bumped up to the $100 level on this cruise.  The loyalty obc had always been refundable on every other cruise we took before this one.  I talked to someone in Passengers Services and he told me that loyalty obc has been non-refundable for about 2 years.  I plan on talking to the Circle Host tomorrow but I'm wondering what you all who qualify for the loyalty obc have experienced.  Thanks in advance.

Thanks...it’s never been non-refundable for me & looking forward to any additional information you may gather about it.

Edited by Astro Flyer

I am actually surprised any of it would be refundable (I know it has been). It is a gift from Princess. They have been very generous with OBC IMO. 

The only money that I think should be refundable would be gifts from travel agents when they rebate their commission and gift their passengers OBC.

Edited by Coral
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, CTGirl said:

It was refundable for me in November. I got my extra back from my cruise on Royal Princess and was sent a check for $92 about three weeks later.

Since the FCD credit is non-refundable maybe Passenger Services confused the two types of OBC?