Navigator Laundry Room

1 hour ago, Grandma Dazzles said:

Sailing on the Navigator in a few weeks.  Just read on another board that I have been posting on that the Navigator has added a laundry room with self-service washers and dryers during refurbishment. Personally don’t use, but if this is true then it’s a huge change for RC.

Sure sounds like an alternative fact! 🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grandma Dazzles said:

Sailing on the Navigator in a few weeks.  Just read on another board that I have been posting on that the Navigator has added a laundry room with self-service washers and dryers during refurbishment. Personally don’t use, but if this is true then it’s a huge change for RC.

Did they say where/which deck? 

I proud to say, I have never used, or felt a need to use a washer or dryer on any ship, or at any hotel, and I travel annually for a period of 2 weeks at a time.  I can also proudly say, that when I was single, and when I was newly married, we managed to do our laundry once a week in the laundry mat down the street. 

So why do people need laundry on vacation? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Joseph2017China said:

I have used laundry facilities on longer vacations. For example, we did a 14 day trans-Atlantic cruise and had to pack for essentially three seasons and unpredictable weather at sea...

During that cruise, we did laundry one time mid-cruise because we had to bring a little of everything.

Edited by BTHodgeman

21 minutes ago, Joseph2017China said:

I proud to say, I have never used, or felt a need to use a washer or dryer on any ship, or at any hotel, and I travel annually for a period of 2 weeks at a time.  I can also proudly say, that when I was single, and when I was newly married, we managed to do our laundry once a week in the laundry mat down the street. 

Moo

We pack very light (carry on only) and do a lot of B2B cruises so laundry is useful to us. Hard to travel for 4+ weeks without some means of laundry! 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Joseph2017China said:

So don't do laundry. However also don't apply your wishes on folks that may want to do laundry.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Grandma Dazzles said:

I questioned it - didn’t think it would happen. Poster said it was downloaded from Royal Ap - deck 7.  Will check out when I sail. 

Just looked at the deck plans for my upcoming cruise in the Royal App and there is no indication of any public facilities on deck 7 except the library. 

6 minutes ago, BTHodgeman said:

Just looked at the deck plans for my upcoming cruise in the Royal App and there is no indication of any public facilities on deck 7 except the library. 

Agreed

Here is the Navigator deck 7 plan on the app

DD3892AE-A4A7-48D7-AF9C-461CE2B38894.thumb.png.b9647790d244bbef68a572d442baf3fa.pngAD1E9BB8-20AD-4EB1-852E-22DD3DDBE003.thumb.png.86f5de280e2831bdf4dfd165e4ae3798.png

9B423804-D027-4BDC-9489-D99855E5A04C.png

Edited by The Fun Researcher

4 minutes ago, Grandma Dazzles said:

I questioned it - didn’t think it would happen. Poster said it was downloaded from Royal Ap - deck 7.  Will check out when I sail.