Crown & Anchor, Captain's Club & Le Club: RECIPROCAL BENEFITS

gkbiiii

Sticky for RECIPROCAL BENEFITS: Crown & AnchorCaptain's Club, Le Club

Here is a formal guide to Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor, Celebrity's Captain's Club & Azamara's Le Club, which offer Full RECIPROCAL BENEFITS at the top tier levels (for Celebrity & Azamara, currently).  The top level that is matched with Royal's Crown & Anchor is Diamond: this is Elite on Celebrity & Discoverer on Azamara.  Here are charts and key benefits for the top tiers.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/le-club-voyage/le-club-voyage-program/member-benefits  

https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/tiers-and-benefits  

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefits/diamond-members/

Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Diamond

From priority check-ins to exclusive invitations and events: These are just some of the onboard perks you'll receive as part of your Crown & Anchor® Society membership.

• Matching Celebrity Cruises® Captain's Club & Azamara Club Cruises® Le Club Voyage member benefits 18
  • Onboard Offers are preloaded to your SeaPass card. Refer to your onboard Welcome Letter for details.
  • Private departure lounge with Continental Breakfast
  • Exclusive Top Tier Event or Diamond Lounge
  • Signature Lapel Pin
  • Welcome Amenity upon arrival
  • Milestone Recognition--Large Crystal Block 4
  • Chef’s Choice GIft/Amenity
  • Priority wait list for Shore Excursions/VitalitySM Day Spa Services/Main Dining Room
  • Diamond Lounge: Unlimited Drinks  7
  • Exclusive Nightly Diamond Event with (3) complimentary drink vouchers: Ship Bars & Dining Rooms

CROWN & ANCHOR SOCIETY MEMBERS ENJOY MORE ACCESS AND EXCITING BENEFITS AT MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL®

Crown & Anchor members may receive a complimentary tier match into M life Rewards: 

Diamond = M Life Gold & Diamond Plus/Pinnacle = M Life Platinum

https://www.mgmresorts.com/en/mlife-rewards-program/tiers.html

https://dlxffu6hwewxp.cloudfront.net/cas/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/18062175_MGM_Partnership_Benefits_Page_HR.pdf 

Azamara----------------------------------------Celebrity---------------------------------Royal Caribbean 

Preview (0 points) Preview (0 points)  
Adventurer (0-149 points) Classic (0-149 points)  
Explorer (150-299 points) Select (150-299 points) Platinum (30-54 points),
    Emerald (55-79 points)
Discoverer (300-749 points) Elite (300-749 points) Diamond (80-174 points),
    Diamond Plus (175-699 points),
    Pinnacle (700+ points)
Discoverer Plus (750-2,999 points) Elite Plus (750-2,999 points)  
Discoverer Platinum (3,000+ points) Zenith (3,000+ points)

Zenith (3,000+ points)

Benefits Include:

• Access to Michael's Club Lounge
  • Complimentary laundry
  • 20% discount on any digital or print photo package at the Photo Gallery
  • Priority Seating in Theater (on formal and production show nights, seats released 10 minutes prior to curtain call)
  • Complimentary access to Persian Garden (on one port day of your choice, while the ship is docked)
  • Earn double Club Points when you travel solo in a stateroom (as of July 1, 2014)
  • Upon reaching the Zenith tier, receive a complimentary 7-night Caribbean or Bermuda cruise (in a Veranda stateroom only)+++
  • Unlimited internet package
  • Complimentary Beverage Package
  • 25% off Specialty Dining
  • Elegant Tea with fellow members
  • Ability to enroll in Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society Diamond Level
  • Eligibility for Captain's Club offers when booking a future cruise on board

DISCOVERER PLATINUM

(3,000+ POINTS)

• Onboard Future Voyage Savings: 10%* savings
    • $200 USD Onboard Credit (or $300 if you book during the first half of your voyage)
    • 50% Reduced Deposit* No additional deposit required until final payment
  • Ten Earned Complimentary Nights, plus three earned complimentary nights each time you earn another 750 points**
  • 150 free WiFi minutes or $150 towards a full voyage unlimited package
  • One free bag laundry service, per stateroom, per seven-night voyage
  • 25% savings on signature Spa treatments*
  • 25% savings with the purchase of the Ultimate Beverage Package
  • Gift Shop savings: 5% savings when spending $1,000 or more in Fine Jewelry, or 10% savings when spending $2,000 or more in Fine Jewelry*.
  • Priority check-in at select ports
  • Exclusive onboard get-together for Discoverer members and above
Edited by gkbiiii

Royal Caribbean has bought Silversea and will be integrating its loyalty program, with that of the other lines.  Soon your Silversea status will have RECIPROCAL status on the three lines.  Unlike Carnival Corp., here your status travels with you. 

Royal Caribbean did this with Azamara, where it had a one tier loyalty program, before its transformation.  My prediction, is that Silversea will soon have the same tiers as Azamara & Celebrity.  I'm sure they will have different benefits, perhaps something like Azamara.  Having status on the other lines, particularly Celebrity & Royal Caribbean is something of great use. 

Here are some general thoughts, from the recent Royal Caribbean President's Cruise, by CruiseLifeRick. 

"That is correct, other than they are looking to expand the reciprocity through the brands of Royal Caribbean International (Celebrity, Azamara and SilverSea). Bayley would like to see top tier cruisers of RCI enjoy the same perks on sailings throughout the brands."  CruiseLifeRick

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2590932-pineapples-gone-wild-live-from-president’s-cruise-2018/?page=9

Shareholder Benefit: RCCL Investers, with 100+ Shares:

• $250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights.
  • $200 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 10 to 13 nights.
  • $100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6 to 9 nights.
  • $50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less.
  • Applicable on any eligible Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises or Azamara Club Cruises sailings. (excludes any charter sailings or Celebrity Xpeditions sailings)

https://www.rclinvestor.com/faqs/shareholder-benefit/

http://www.rclcorporate.com/content/uploads/RCL-Shareholder-Benefit-Letter-2015.pdf  

7 hours ago, gkbiiii said:

Having status on the other lines, particularly Celebrity & Royal Caribbean is something of great use. 

Er ... no ... not to me.

Quite the reverse if a lot of RCI pax dilute SS benefits.

No intention of cruising Celeb again, couldn't even consider a Whale of the Seas. Cabins on Az too small.

PS gkbiiii why are you so obsessed about this? You resurrected a dead thread and now you've started a new one. I suspect most SS regulars aren't interested and don't want to know.

Edited by jollyjones
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, gkbiiii said:

Having status on the other lines, particularly Celebrity & Royal Caribbean is something of great use. 

Not to this cruiser! Having started with Princess and P&O and moved up to the luxury level, there is no way that we would ever step foot on a mass market line, and that includes Azamara. I would like to think that most SS cruisers are like minded.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Silver Spectre said:

Not to this cruiser! Having started with Princess and P&O and moved up to the luxury level, there is no way that we would ever step foot on a mass market line, and that includes Azamara. I would like to think that most SS cruisers are like minded.

Total agree with Silver Spectre.

• Like 1

Hope Silversea honour the free cruise we have had reserved for a year and is due this August for passing another Number of Days milestone with SS or will it be up to Royal Caribbean to decide whether our earned bonus is still available ??

1 hour ago, brimary said:

...or will it be up to Royal Caribbean to decide whether our earned bonus is still available ??

Surely the powers that be at RCL wouldn't make such a stupid mistake as to not only pull an earned bonus away from a passenger, but to literally cancel such a bonus on an already made booking.  If they did, I'd hate to imagine the revolt that would ensue, let alone the sheer magnitude of customers that would defect permanently from Silversea.

37 minutes ago, Stumblefoot said:

Surely the powers that be at RCL wouldn't make such a stupid mistake as to not only pull an earned bonus away from a passenger, but to literally cancel such a bonus on an already made booking.  If they did, I'd hate to imagine the revolt that would ensue, let alone the sheer magnitude of customers that would defect permanently from Silversea.

Couldn’t agree more with your comments.Hope our sensible views are adhered to by the new owners.We are still thinking positive despite the takeover of our favourite small. Ship cruise company.

• Like 2

In all three programs, there is a comped cruise award.  There are reasonable scenarios, that I see many of you using your benefits on the other lines.  Royal's Oasis Class Vessels, are ideal for inter-generational family reunions.  Celebrity, does have near luxury offerings at the Suite Level, and Azamara does have a loyal following based on its itineraries. 

Dear GKBiii, I hope if you decide to give Silversea a try using your benefits you will enjoy it as much as the rest of us do.  You will find that your treatment by everyone on board will be substantially no different from the rest of us whose "status" is either 1 day or 1000 days of previous cruising.  The only thing I can think of that might be of a great benefit to you as a transferee from RCC would be the 100 day free laundry benefit.  These tiers seem to be a great source of pride for many people on the larger lines & you will enjoy being with passengers who don't obsess over such things.  Happy planning.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On Royal Caribbean ships, status is like military rank.  

Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus

2woepeg.jpg

& last but not least, Pinnacle.  (Gold Name Badge, with Gold Crown & Anchor Crest)

SeaPass.jpg

$_3.JPG?set_id=2

ad3203aa68b5c0115ae7ab373bae12d2.jpg

Suite Lounge & California Kitchen on Allure of the Seas

low_1432740848_FINAL42.jpg

suite-lounge-and-coastal-kitchen--v94497

Diamond Club on Allure of the Seas

diamond-club--v9448934-cc-720.jpg

diamond-club--v9449375-cc-720.jpg

Plus Crystal Blocks 

Freedom-Of-The-Seas-Crystal-Block-Paperw

th?id=OIP.qc48HJnX5jSm6xaaPQXlKAHaFj&pid

On 3/2/2019 at 11:38 AM, gkbiiii said:

My prediction, is that Silversea will soon have the same tiers as Azamara & Celebrity.  I'm sure they will have different benefits, perhaps something like Azamara. 

Note the underlined. That is the point of this thread: to share an opinion or hope or wishful thinking. It isn't based on any authoritative source, and can go away quietly if we don't respond (which includes me, lol).

Edited by Unibok
  • Like 1

I am posting this thread, as a point of reference.  When this change does occur, all RCCL Corp Lines, will continue sharing a similar Loyalty Program platform.  This subject was addressed on the recent President's Cruise.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2590932-pineapples-gone-wild-live-from-president’s-cruise-2018/?page=9

9 hours ago, gkbiiii said:

On Royal Caribbean ships, status is like military rank.

Please ... we're not interested.

I'm beginning to think that the worst consequence of the RCI takeover is being pestered by this sort of posting.

(And yes, I know, I must stop reading them)

Edited by jollyjones
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1