All In (Drink/Beverage & WiFi} Package - Questions

soccer2010

19 minutes ago, soccer2010 said:

Thanks for the link but it really doesn't answer my questions for frozen drinks.  Is the all in the easy package?

Easy is the package usually included nowadays, and it does not include frozen drinks, only a very limited number of drinks, GT, rum+coke and a few more. 

Service charges are include in the package

Edited by Magnelasagne

2 hours ago, petuniaflower said:

Is the All In something you can purchase/opt in to, or is it an offer on some ships?  If so, which sailings are offering this?

Check the link in post #2 and you can see the different all inclusive packages

I just call MSC asking about this package. The package that goes with this offer does not included frozen drinks or cocktails like mojitos and margaritas, ect. If you want those drink you can upgrade the drink package up until 4 days prior to your cruise for additional $27 per person per day. That would give you the premium drink package and with that you can get an drink as long as you don't go over the maximum drink allow of $12 per drink

We had Drinks On Us package in January and it appears the Easy Drink Package is quite similar. Upon embarkation we met a Bar Waiter in the atrium (on Divina) who showed us what was included in the package. I suggested my favorite was a margarita and he said “oh I can get you that” and we had lots of margaritas throughout our cruise. I could also get margaritas at any bar without any problem. That particular Waiter also suggested various others drinks which were not specifically listed which my husband thoroughly enjoyed. Happy to tip this Waiter throughout our cruise. Whenever we sat in the Atrium any time of day we had our own personal Waiter. We never did miss the frozen drinks.

On 3/2/2019 at 7:54 PM, Heavensent said:

Some have suggested that they've ordered the non alcoholic frozen drinks and a shot of alcohol then mixed without any issues.

But I do not see tequila on their menu.   I envisioned mixing my own, but without tequila, there goes my tequila + cuddle on the beach to make a tequila sunrise.  😞

Preziosa, yes we did pay 15% on drinks but it was no big deal - most we ever paid for a drink was $1.45ish, soda in a can was $.45, large bottles of water were about $.85. In November we are booked on the Meraviglia with All In, no extra 15%. 

We were on the Divina in Jan/Feb of this year.  We had the basic beverage package.  We did order Mohitos, frozen strawberry or mango daiquiris and Long Island iced tea,  a martini or dirty martin. All were covered by the 'basic" drinks on us package. A Cosmo wasn't as they said they would have to add  Cointreau, which is not included on the "basic" package.   I said, "can't you just  add any kind of  triple sec" to which I just got a blank stare. So I said, vodka with a splash of cranberry juice and a wedge of lime and they say "OK"...and it was covered.    Strange though, at some bars a Bailey's after dinner was covered, in other bars they said "no"....go figure.