Is walking around in slipper socks allowed?

KrakedMask

55 minutes ago, cajunfla said:

Careful of wet areas, especially outside.  Ship may have just passed thru a rain shower.  Inside, I'm sure no one ever spilled a drink on the carpeted areas. Hahahaha

Hi 

Yes...watch out early morning...watch where you walk...a spilt drink is one thing, after it has been drunk is not as pleasant. 😆

8 minutes ago, dmdiver said:

I would not recommend it - one spill on the floor and you're stuck with a wet, sticky sock.

Yeah this is my biggest worry...I have a few pairs with good grip soles on them but don't want to ruin them by accidently stepping in someones spilled drink...might just get a good pair of slippers! 

51 minutes ago, KrakedMask said:

Yeah this is my biggest worry...I have a few pairs with good grip soles on them but don't want to ruin them by accidently stepping in someones spilled drink...might just get a good pair of slippers! 

I have a pair of Wicked Good Camp Moccasins from LL Bean that I wear around home all the time and on my last cruise I wish I would've brought them with me. They are rubber soled, warm but not hot, and they don't scream I'M WEARING SLIPPERS. I don't like walking on the carpet in the staterooms (for some reason it really dries my feet out) and they would've been nice and warm at the Dive In Movies.  

https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/83162?page=women-s-wicked-good-camp-moccasins&bc=474-630-503422&feat=503422-GN3&csp=f

• Thanks 1

There are no sock police! The question is would you wear these out and about at a hotel on land?

The ship is your hotel.  I have slipper socks that I put on when I am flying a long distance but I don't usually wear them at a hotel outside of my room.