WOW, WOW, WOW.. Unbelievable prices

C 2 C

I have never seen prices like this before.  Now if I could only find a safe plane to get me to the port.   A few airlines may not have the capacity to get you there.

Wow deals.png

• Haha 1

Spend a month aboard the Millie, Vancouver / Alaska inside cabin for $399 /$399 /$449 and  $499pp. $ 1,346 pp plus fees. Not bad at all

$2,296 for a month OV.

Edited by A Sixth?
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Arno. said:

I have never seen prices like this before.  Now if I could only find a safe plane to get me to the port.   A few airlines may not have the capacity to get you there.

Wow deals.png

Great prices!  Would love the one to Hawaii, but (unfortunately) not retired yet, so can't take that much time off...  

18 minutes ago, FlorenceItaly said:

Do tell!  Interline, senior, military??  I sure wish we could take advantage of this deal, love Alaska.  Have a wonderful cruise.

Actually just came thru their  Deals program. Started at 499 and then when to 399 then 349 and finally 299. Crazy. I can't live in my  house for that price!!! The best part is we are on the Solstice coming from Sydney and the Milly will be parked at the same terminal.. Just walk over.

1 minute ago, WAVTAM said:

Actually just came thru their  Deals program. Started at 499 and then when to 399 then 349 and finally 299. Crazy. I can't live in my  house for that price!!! The best part is we are on the Solstice coming from Sydney and the Milly will be parked at the same terminal.. Just walk over.

Exciting Deals?