Question About LCV points and Crown & Anchor

Cyber Kat

We did one cruise on Royal Caribbean back in 2006 and we signed up for the Crown & Anchor. I lost the information and couldn’t find it when we booked this cruise. We couldn’t have had that many points, so I didn’t bother, but now we also have a Celebrity Cruise booked, so I was thinking maybe I want those points 😁

I contacted the C&A people and they were able to find my account and the points. My question is how do I connect this account with my LCV on Azamara. My TA has already linked the Azamara and Celebrity accounts. Every point counts, right? 😁

Royal Caribbean points do not count towards your Celebrity/Azamara Points total. They only offer you reciprocal offers at whatever level you are. Celebrity and Azamara points are combinable. Hopefully someone will add a link to the appropriate information. If you are climbing the Celebrity/Azamara tiers, that may be helpful if you return to Royal Caribbean.

9 minutes ago, combine said:

Royal Caribbean points do not count towards your Celebrity/Azamara Points total. They only offer you reciprocal offers at whatever level you are. Celebrity and Azamara points are combinable. Hopefully someone will add a link to the appropriate information. If you are climbing the Celebrity/Azamara tiers, that may be helpful if you return to Royal Caribbean.

Celebrity and Azamara points are NOT combinable 😟

My next cruise in May takes us to the next level.  Are the extra benefits enjoyed on that voyage or would they only apply if I book another Azamara cruise?  Have looked at the link given but can't see the answer to this question - Thanks.

22 hours ago, Mackdogmolly said:

Celebrity and Azamara points are NOT combinable 😟

As has been noted, they are combined (although you accrue them differently--AZ cruises give more points).  My CC account points only consist of the points I've earned on Azamara.

9 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

I’d suggest your TA contact Azamara and give them your C & A account number.

I used their contact form.  It's not a big deal.  I just thought it might be good to have them recognized, since I had them.  My Azamara number and Celebrity number are the same.