Boarding pass

Tiffhammond

A lot of people on our FB page reported the same issue a few days ago- a couple were caused by not having completed the online check in, but others had but still couldn't do it. Without exception they were all able to print their boarding pass by the next day. So maybe try tomorrow and if that doesn't work, call Carnival?

Are you able to see it, just not print it? Were you able to previously and now it's just not working? If so it might be something temporary... otherwise I hate to suggest it but it might be time to call Carnival (I hate to suggest it because they mostly just annoy me for things like this- I explain what I've already done, and they proceed to make me go through it all again!).

1 minute ago, Tiffhammond said:

I have called carnival many times.. I have been trying since Friday..they can't seem to get it worked out..it will not let me view it.. I board this Friday so I'm kinda freaking out

Oh wow- I don't blame you! 

I don't know if it will help, but here's a few suggestions?

• Clear your cache
  • Try a different browser
  • Try a different computer (local library if none others are available?)
  • Try your mobile phone to at least see if it opens?

Good luck and I really hope you get this worked out... I'd be super-stressed right now in your shoes!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiffhammond said:

I have called carnival many times.. I have been trying since Friday

..they can't seem to get it worked out..it will not let me view it..

I board this Friday so I'm kinda freaking out

There's a fair chance your computer's Operating System

may have bugs in it? When last did you or a techie

address Registry errors? You likely have hundreds if not thousands of them.

One client of mine had something like 2,500 Registry errors.
Once they were cleaned up, the machine ran almost like it was new again
and all the annoyances went away! It's Magic I swear.

I've been using this utility since October 2008.

Download, install and run it. Don't let the numbers scare you.

http://www.eusing.com/free_registry_cleaner/registry_cleaner.htm

1 hour ago, Tiffhammond said:

I have tried different computers and printers..even the local library.. nothing works.. stressed to the max.. I leave tomorrow..also tried it on 3 different phones

Walk with your booking number

and any other meticulous detail you can muster

like how much you paid, what dates you paid it on -

any and everything to substantiate your problem, when you get to check-in.

Oh and don't forget the Lorazepam.

4 hours ago, Tiffhammond said:

I have tried different computers and printers..even the local library.. nothing works.. stressed to the max.. I leave tomorrow..also tried it on 3 different phones

Did you try printing your boarding pass without any other documents? Instead of checking the boxes beside boarding pass, luggage tag and the other, only checking boarding pass? Everyone in our roll call had the exact same issue and Carnival couldn't get it. Once they only tried to print the boarding pass with nothing else, it worked.

Don't stress over it though, just login once you're at the terminal and let them see your phone. They can reprint a boarding pass at the terminal. They've had to do that for me before. 

3 hours ago, Aplmac said:

Walk with your booking number

and any other meticulous detail you can muster

like how much you paid, what dates you paid it on -

any and everything to substantiate your problem, when you get to check-in.

Oh and don't forget the Lorazepam.

I have a extra copy of my luggage tag.. I also have my general info..so I hope I have no issues..

• Like 1

You'll be fine.  It will be a mild delay at check-in while they print them out for you after confirming the booking.  Especially if you have the booking number and original booking email from Carnival or your TA.

If everyone had to have them printed at check-in it would delay things overall a bit, but one or two people, or even one or two dozen: no worries, mon!

• Like 1

I agree, if you have your booking number and proof  that you are the name associated with the booking number, you should be good to go (might take a little time to get it all sorted out, but you'll be cruising). Fair winds and following seas.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tiffhammond said:

Don't need it. Just tell them your booking number.

I'm having trouble printing it too--no toner in printer!

Have you checked to be sure you don't have a pop-up blocker on?  Not sure if that would affect it or not - I just remember on another website, that ended up being my problem.  I double checked my carnival booking & it is still working for me, so if it's on their end, it must be a random thing.  I think there is a tech support button with contact info when you are on their website - if you haven't already tried that.