Perks not showing on Celebrity Account

Les43

I am going on Infinity in 8 weeks. I’ve logged on to My Celebrity - the OBC is howling but the other perks (Classic Drinks package, Gratuities and free WiFi) are not. Any suggestions? 

13 minutes ago, Les43 said:

I am going on Infinity in 8 weeks. I’ve logged on to My Celebrity - the OBC is howling but the other perks (Classic Drinks package, Gratuities and free WiFi) are not. Any suggestions? 

I know that when you print your Express Pass the drink package shows as Call

on the right hand side on the side.

All the perks should show on your booking confirmation.

Gratuties do not show on the website.  Close to sailing the beverage package and wi-fi should show under Order History in your Cruise Planner.

• Like 1

Mine doesn't say the perks (Wifi) either but it does say: Promo: Unlimited Voyage: 10-13 Days celebrity  I'm not sure what that means. I am 23 days out from departure . I do see where it's marked as gratuities paid elsewhere in my documents though.

OBC is the only perk that would show up early as now you can spend the OBC for pre-cruise purchases such as excursions and packages. Those purchased package will show up in the order history and on the confirmation email. Other perks do not show up in your account until much later. Not until recently, even the OBC is not in your account until after boarding. Nevertheless, all the perks and incentives appeared on my booking confirmation from my TA.

5 hours ago, Les43 said:

Ask for a copy of your Booking Confirmation from the company that took the reservation.  All perks will be located on that document and will be easy to see.  It is good to have that for the trip in case there is a discrepancy once on the ship.

Where does one find the perks listed. Is it under the "Manage Your Reservation" tab. I just looked up my booking on the X website and although I am checked in etc., I cannot see the perks listed anywhere. Am I not looking in the right spot?

12 hours ago, MissAppleBear said:

Mine doesn't say the perks (Wifi) either but it does say: Promo: Unlimited Voyage: 10-13 Days celebrity  I'm not sure what that means. I am 23 days out from departure . I do see where it's marked as gratuities paid elsewhere in my documents though.

I think it means your Unlimited Voyage is Limited to 10 -13 days.😉

In your booking confirmation is everything, like this

Cruise Rate (Including NCCF)
BEVOBCGRATS NRD
SAILBEYOND NRD
Pre-payment services on board
YLX1-PROMO3T
YWF8-PROMO2C 10N
YWF9-BEVCLINGRAT1
Taxes, fees and port expenses
Total to pay

Applied Promotions
BEVOBCGRATS NRD
SAILBEYOND NRD

Another example the 2nd leg for a B2B booked onboard:

Cruise Rate (Including NCCF)
4PERKS
YDR7-Discount consecutive cruises
Taxes, fees and port expenses
Total Amount Cruise 2
Total Amount Cruise 1
Total
Applied Promotions
4PERKS
OB SALE 10to13N

I booked with a TA, and do not see all my perks on the X website.  Only the $300 OBC shows up.  I cannot located anything about the internet or drink package.  All my perks are listed on my booking confirmation from the TA, which I plan to bring with me on the cruise.

My perks finally showed up under order history.  I am relieved, since my reservation was cancelled shortly after it was made, and I had to call in a panic to get it reinstated.  Later, all my perks disappeared, and I had to call to get those reinstated.  Both times I got caught up in the loop of Celebrity telling me they could not help me, since I booked with a TA.  When my reservation disappeared, I was on another cruise (with a different cruise line), and it was stressful trying to call both Celebrity and the TA while at sea.  Hopefully no more surprises will occur.

Hello everyone!

I booked a cruise on Celebrity Silhouette for Nov 2019 through a Travel Agent.

First time ever booking through a TA because we normally book directly through Celebrity. I worked hard at convincing my DW that the OBC the TA offered would be well worth it.

Would never book again through this particular TA. Lack of explaining how there is a difference the way it works booking through a TA compared directly through the cruise line.

Story goes:

After booking we received the invoice from the TA stating all our perks. Only thing there was the final price was correct but the port charges and taxes were included in cruise fair price not separated out. Not a big deal I think as long as final price was right.

When we logged into the Celebrity’s site it lists our names, reservation number, dining, correct date and correct cruise. But only showed the Celebrity OBC on LH side. Im guessing this so we can buy things ahead of time using Celebrity’s OBC? There were no gratuities, drink pkgs or OBC from travel agent on Celebrity’s site.

Is there a process when everything magically appears on Celebrity's site? We are black and white people meaning we like it all spelled out and correct. We don't want to look forward to this vacation and spend the first day at guest relations trying to get this ironed out. 

We will definitely take the hard copy of the TA’s invoice with us but don't we need the Celebrity invoice with all perks as well and why doesn't it show on Celebrity's site now?

Can someone please explain to me in detail the step by step process of how this works booking through a TA and how it interfaces with Celebrity?

Any help would be very much appreciated..

Our Classic Beverage Package perk appears on the boarding pass once it is within 30 days of sailing, but it does not really spell it out. I would not worry about it until the last 30 days as long as it is shown on the confirmation from your TA.

On 4/7/2019 at 7:09 PM, Tourist1292 said:

OBC is the only perk that would show up early as now you can spend the OBC for pre-cruise purchases such as excursions and packages. Those purchased package will show up in the order history and on the confirmation email. Other perks do not show up in your account until much later. Not until recently, even the OBC is not in your account until after boarding. Nevertheless, all the perks and incentives appeared on my booking confirmation from my TA.

Not true. Our cruise is over 10 months out and our Premium Beverage package, OBC (from X, not out TA), and unlimited WIFI all show up in our Cruise Planner and Order History. Pre-paid Gratuities have never shown in the above listed places, but show on our invoice. TA OBC doesn't show anywhere pre-cruise other than in documents from our TA and may not show up on board until the 3rd day (usually appears right away though).

9 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

Not true. Our cruise is over 10 months out and our Premium Beverage package, OBC (from X, not out TA), and unlimited WIFI all show up in our Cruise Planner and Order History. Pre-paid Gratuities have never shown in the above listed places, but show on our invoice. TA OBC doesn't show anywhere pre-cruise other than in documents from our TA and may not show up on board until the 3rd day (usually appears right away though).

Did you purchase the internet and beverage package or they are perks? My classic package perk does not show anywhere on Celebrity until within 30 days from sailing. OBC from perk would show up for sure.

Edited by Tourist1292

52 minutes ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

Hello everyone!

I booked a cruise on Celebrity Silhouette for Nov 2019 through a Travel Agent.

First time ever booking through a TA because we normally book directly through Celebrity. I worked hard at convincing my DW that the OBC the TA offered would be well worth it.

Would never book again through this particular TA. Lack of explaining how there is a difference the way it works booking through a TA compared directly through the cruise line.

Story goes:

After booking we received the invoice from the TA stating all our perks. Only thing there was the final price was correct but the port charges and taxes were included in cruise fair price not separated out. Not a big deal I think as long as final price was right.

When we logged into the Celebrity’s site it lists our names, reservation number, dining, correct date and correct cruise. But only showed the Celebrity OBC on LH side. Im guessing this so we can buy things ahead of time using Celebrity’s OBC? There were no gratuities, drink pkgs or OBC from travel agent on Celebrity’s site.

Is there a process when everything magically appears on Celebrity's site? We are black and white people meaning we like it all spelled out and correct. We don't want to look forward to this vacation and spend the first day at guest relations trying to get this ironed out. 

We will definitely take the hard copy of the TA’s invoice with us but don't we need the Celebrity invoice with all perks as well and why doesn't it show on Celebrity's site now?

Can someone please explain to me in detail the step by step process of how this works booking through a TA and how it interfaces with Celebrity?

Any help would be very much appreciated..

The TA OBC will never show up anywhere until you're on board and may take up to 3 days to appear in your account. Usually it appears day one. You should have documentation from the TA telling you what you're receiving. Gratuities also won't show anywhere pre-cruise  on the website whether you book direct or with a TA. Your TA should also indicate this on the invoice they sent. If your beverage package or WIFI don't show up in your Cruise Planner under Order History and on your Calendar, you can call Captains Club at 800-760-0654 and ask them to manually add it. It unfortunately is a function of X's poor website and not a dereliction by your TA. If it makes you feel better, call and have it added to the site (I do also).  It never hurts to take documentation with you showing the info from your TA, and I shared your mistrust the first time we used a TA. However after many cruises booked through a TA, we've relaxed our skepticism and enjoy the added benefits we've received by doing so. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tourist1292 said:

Did you purchase the internet and beverage package or they are perks? My classic package perk does not show anywhere on Celebrity until within 30 days from sailing. OBC from perk would show up for sure.

I received all four perks. I called Captains Club and had them add the beverage package and WIFI even though I book through a large online TA. The travel agent OBC and gratuities never show anywhere on the website, just on my paperwork.

10 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

I received all four perks. I called Captains Club and had them add the beverage package and WIFI even though I book through a large online TA. The travel agent OBC and gratuities never show anywhere on the website, just on my paperwork.

Then it is different. It did not show up automatically or before you call them. You may confuse other people.

5 minutes ago, Tourist1292 said:

Then it is different. It did not show up automatically or before you call them. You may confuse other people.

How is it different? (I'm not disputing, just inquiring.) I don't want to confuse people.

6 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

How is it different? (I'm not disputing, just inquiring.) I don't want to confuse people.

Because it is exactly the opposite as the OP asked when it normally does not show up. You called them to make a special request. Your comment just made all those people wonder why it does not show up on their account. It does show up when it is within the 30 day window though.

Edited by Tourist1292