Applying a FCD

STREETKING

I currently have a cabin on hold that will expire 4/28. I would like to apply my FCD to that booking before the cabin hold expires, can I do this online or do I have to call Princess to have it applied. Also, if I transfer my booking do all promotions that were in place during the initial booking follow with the booking transfer.

Thanks,

Brad

11 minutes ago, STREETKING said:

I currently have a cabin on hold that will expire 4/28. I would like to apply my FCD to that booking before the cabin hold expires, can I do this online or do I have to call Princess to have it applied. Also, if I transfer my booking do all promotions that were in place during the initial booking follow with the booking transfer.

Thanks,

Brad

If you are booking directly with Princess call them and they will apply the FCD. If using a T.A. call the T.A. and they will have the FCD used as a deposit.

Edited by skynight

16 minutes ago, PoohUnderstands said:

Last time I booked online and had a FCD, when I went to make my deposit, I was asked if I wanted to use my FCD or not.  I think if you go in online to make deposit, you will have this prompt also.

Pooh

Yes, but not after you place a hold. You have to call Princess or a TA.

BTW: on occasion the system glitches and doesn't show "use FCD", then you have to call Princess.

5 hours ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Yes, but not after you place a hold. You have to call Princess or a TA.

BTW: on occasion the system glitches and doesn't show "use FCD", then you have to call Princess.

Agreed. I've had to do this several times when I put a hold on a cruise. It's a minor annoyance but not a big deal. I just call and have them apply the FCD as the deposit.

• Thanks 1