Spanx

This question is for all of the ladies out there. I wear spanx under all of my dresses, and have a 9 day cruise coming up. I have about 4 pair of the spanx, but absolutely hate washing things in the sink. Do you think I could send them out to be done, and would the laundry ruin them? Thanks for any responses.

😅😅 Can't believe  this, nothing like telling the rest of us  what your secret is, to looking slim and fabulous.   

Is there a version for us guys 😎

Edited by Bell Boy

LOL! I thought everyone knew about Spanx after Oprah spilled the beans. I don't know about the guys version, but remember Joe Namath wore panty hose. Wink wink.

Edited by Stella1250
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whilst the laundry is excellent. I always hand wash  delicate items and hang them over the line in the bathroom. Spanx will dry very quickly but may lose their elasticity if sent out.

If using the laundrette I use garment wash bags (Lakeland) for lingerie and socks as this protects them. But never tumble delicate lingerie.

1928823422256464_1.jpg

Edited by Elephant1151
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Summergee said:

You could send them to the laundry, a price is listed for underwear. Otherwise you could use the launderette. 

Not all ships have a launderette (Celebrity & Royal do not). A ship’s laundry would likely destroy expensive Spanx 

23 hours ago, Stella1250 said:

Well, I dry the spanx here at home, so I guess it will be ok. I will bring the older ones so if they are ruined, it won't be so bad.

The driers on a ship are commercial dryers and they run hotter. It might ruin the elastic.