Water Bottles

We are cruising on Adventure of the Seas at the end of June.  On our last cruise, we purchased the soda package, but since then, we have stopped drinking soda for the most part.  I was wondering if we can bring refillable water bottles on the ship and where we can fill them with ice and water?  Can we fill them at the Freestyle machines?  Or is there a place with pitchers of ice water we can use to fill them?  Thanks in advance!!

Cafe Promenade usually has ice water available almost  24 hours.

Freestyle machines will dispense ice, but I do not believe they will dispense anything else without using the special cup.

I always bring a Bubba with me for water. I fill a cup, then fill by Bubba. I then repeat until full. Though there might be a pitcher that a waiter might use to fill me since I drink via the lid and not the cup.

If there are no pitchers at the buffet, just pour a glass or more of the water put out for passengers.  For hygiene reasons, we are asked not to use the nozzle water dispensers.  I believe you can also get glasses of ice water at any bar, and of course, ice and water in the cabin.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bayportkat said:

We are cruising on Adventure of the Seas at the end of June.  On our last cruise, we purchased the soda package, but since then, we have stopped drinking soda for the most part.  I was wondering if we can bring refillable water bottles on the ship and where we can fill them with ice and water?  Can we fill them at the Freestyle machines?  Or is there a place with pitchers of ice water we can use to fill them?  Thanks in advance!!

The freestyle machine has a water button on the front screen so you will be able to get ice and water with any cup. 

1 hour ago, turquoisesea said:

Does Royal Caribbean have a bottled water package?  We just booked a cruise, and on our last Princess cruises we paid $7.90 for a case of 12 bottles.  Any chance RCCL does that?

not as cheap as Carnival or Princess but they do

Hydrate yourself with fresh bottled water from Europe. Enjoy evian® Natural Spring Water your cruise, freshly sourced from the French Alps.

Reserve before your sail date and have it waiting in your stateroom when you arrive*. Or pick a later date during your vacation for your water to be delivered.You can choose between 12 or 24 one liter bottle packages once you add to the cart.

It's the perfect way to quench your thirst after a day of exciting excursions and nonstop entertainment.

$39.00 ( per 12 pack)

Edited by hftmrock

1 hour ago, turquoisesea said:

Does Royal Caribbean have a bottled water package?  We just booked a cruise, and on our last Princess cruises we paid $7.90 for a case of 12 bottles.  Any chance RCCL does that?

Royal does have a bottled water package, but the price is very high.

2 hours ago, hftmrock said:

not as cheap as Carnival or Princess but they do

Hydrate yourself with fresh bottled water from Europe. Enjoy evian® Natural Spring Water your cruise, freshly sourced from the French Alps.

Reserve before your sail date and have it waiting in your stateroom when you arrive*. Or pick a later date during your vacation for your water to be delivered.You can choose between 12 or 24 one liter bottle packages once you add to the cart.

It's the perfect way to quench your thirst after a day of exciting excursions and nonstop entertainment.

$39.00 ( per 12 pack)

Thank you.  I did see that but no price. I tried to get into my Cruise Personalizer and it said the website for it couldn’t be found.  What?   Last summer the Celebrity website was  a nite mare - it is a problem here, too?

Bring your refillable bottles.  You can get ice in your cabin (ask your attendant) and in the WJ.  There is a water dispenser in the WJ (use a glass to fill your bottle) or fill it in your cabin from your sink.  It's ALL the same water!  It's in the food, beverages and ice.  It's fine, but it does need to be chilled....it NEVER "runs cold" from the tap.

You can get as much ice water from any bar or eating venue that you'd like.  Simply ask.  They are happy to give you ice water!  Don't even need a bottle...they'll put it in a glass so you can drink like an adult!!