EZ Air

austenfiend

I have found cheaper flights 3 times on my EZ Air.  First booking was at 303 days before trip at $7,516. Last booking was at 217 days before the trip at $5694. Doesn't sound cheap but for 11 hour flights we are flying business. I haven't found anything cheaper since. We are saving about $3000 over booking it direct with the carrier.

On the Princess webpage, go into your booking, click on travel arrangements.

Then scroll down to "add or modify" and click there. Search for new prices and/or flights to your hearts content. Nothing changes unless you accept the changes. They ask more than once if you want to change. They will also tell you your old and new pricing so you can compare.

20 minutes ago, adstz said:

Then scroll down to "add or modify" and click there. Search for new prices and/or flights to your hearts content. Nothing changes unless you accept the changes. They ask more than once if you want to change. They will also tell you your old and new pricing so you can compare.

Just be certain you click what is listed above. Don't click on Cancel flights!

Or to be really safe just do a mock booking and look at the flights.  If you like what you see then go into your actual booking and make changes as suggested above.

• Like 1