Caribbean Princess: Where is assembly station F?

CineGraphic

I believe F is the highest lettered muster station. So on CB should be Club Fusion. You do have a cabin in the 700s, right?

ETA: I will qualify my answer with the fact that I was in cabin X705 on both Ruby and Emerald and my muster station was Crown Grill. Guessing that would have been E, but don't hold me to that.

Edited by fishywood
  • Thanks 1

One quick note.... look at the map on the back of the cabin door....

Right having said that.....  the Map on TV showing muster stations was for the wrong ship and the letters were different to our ship......   

Also at the Muster drill there was nobody at the aft  emergency exit door.... Having cruised on the ship quite a few times I told everybody we use this door and we lead the way ...

Cheers  Don

3 hours ago, weedpindle said:

Gee, this is something I would wonder about when I got on the ship

I like to know things beforehand, no crime in that.

I'm sure that you do a thing or two in your life that some of us would find odd as well.

• Like 2

so normally this info is on your card but with the medallion  where can muster station, assigned dining be found.  I now know I go to Club Fusion for muster but where will dining info show up in the apps?

Thanks

Dave

1 hour ago, SnorkelBoy said:

so normally this info is on your card but with the medallion  where can muster station, assigned dining be found.  I now know I go to Club Fusion for muster but where will dining info show up in the apps?

Thanks

Dave

I found the info on the Ocean Ready App by clicking, "Open & Save Ocean Ready Pass"

9 hours ago, SnorkelBoy said:

Thanks

Dave

8 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

I found the info on the Ocean Ready App by clicking, "Open & Save Ocean Ready Pass"

And for those of us who do not own a cell phone, where will we find this info?

12 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

thanks I guess because I have anytime dining there is no information on dining room.  I'll check once on board.

10 hours ago, caribill said:

If you don’t own a cell phone then you probably haven’t gone through the ocean ready process and will be taking care of everything at the port on embarkation day.  The ocean ready app boarding passes are then only place I’ve seen muster station listed ahead of embarkation day. At the latest You’ll find it on the inside of your cabin door at but will probably be informed sometime during the check-in process at the port as you receive your medallions.

if you’ve done the ocean ready process through ocean.com it’s probably on those boarding passes as well. 

Edited by PMGS247

23 hours ago, caribill said:

There will be a card in your stateroom that lists your dining room and time.

Edited by herbQ

4 minutes ago, Kate P.C said:

F is Club Fusion, true. If you are in doubt, don't worry as there are many guides to show  you the way to your Muster.

But it is still down to you to know the correct one to report to as (1) you are no longer carrying the life jacket from your cabin with the giant letter stenciled on; and (2) the letter showing in large print on your cruise card (in consequence of part 1 above) is to become obsolete with the eventual progress of rolling out the Medallion. Unless all the stairwell guides will be issued Medallion readers to aid in traffic control--as if someone thinks that would be remotely practical in an actual emergency.

2 minutes ago, fishywood said:

But it is still down to you to know the correct one to report to as (1) you are no longer carrying the life jacket from your cabin with the giant letter stenciled on; and (2) the letter showing in large print on your cruise card (in consequence of part 1 above) is to become obsolete with the eventual progress of rolling out the Medallion. Unless all the stairwell guides will be issued Medallion readers to aid in traffic control--as if someone thinks that would be remotely practical in an actual emergency.

Correct. But you do know your muster station prior to getting on deck 7. When you are there, and in case you don't know where to go, ask the guide where is muster station F, or other station you need to report to. Then, they will tell you.

5 hours ago, fishywood said:

In an actual emergency, most passengers will be carrying their life jackets which have the muster station letter on them.

53 minutes ago, caribill said:

In an actual emergency, most passengers will be carrying their life jackets which have the muster station letter on them.

I could almost bet that in a real emergency almost half the people wouldn't bother to bring their life jacket to they're assigned station. 

Just like during muster. :classic_laugh:

13 hours ago, MissP22 said:

I could almost bet that in a real emergency almost half the people wouldn't bother to bring their life jacket to they're assigned station. 

In that case, they probably also bring what they were told to bring at the Muster: medicines, warm clothing.

The muster station may have a life jacket for them, but will not have their meds and clothing.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, caribill said:

You are assuming that they are in the cabin.

14 hours ago, MixerDave said:

You are assuming that they are in the cabin.

No, I am assuming that if conditions permit they will go to the cabin to retrieve medicines, warm clothing, and the life jackets.

Of course, if conditions do not allow this, they will go straight to the muster station.

• 5 months later...
On 5/9/2019 at 3:41 AM, fishywood said:

In case of an actual emergency,  I'm betting that no one will be confirming that you are at the correct muster station.  I know I'm going to the station that I happen to be closest to if the ship is in danger.