MSC Current Status Match Tables

GenghisQuan

So I got matched and my voyager number.  Can I add my voyager number to my already booked sailing on my own online?  Also, do I sign up for a voyager account online and add the number they gave me through the tier match email?

On 7/20/2022 at 2:53 PM, AirGump said:

So I got matched and my voyager number.  Can I add my voyager number to my already booked sailing on my own online?  Also, do I sign up for a voyager account online and add the number they gave me through the tier match email?

I had to contact the Voyager Club call center 877.665.4655 to have my updated status merged into a ticket I had purchased while a classic member. I found no way to do it online, the agent I spoke with was quick and had me a new cruise ticket with my updated status emailed to me within 5 minutes. My cruise departs 7/23 so it worked out perfectly!

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, TwoAdriftAtSea said:

I had to contact the Voyager Club call center 877.665.4655 to have my updated status merged into a ticket I had purchased while a classic member. I found no way to do it online, the agent I spoke with was quick and had me a new cruise ticket with my updated status emailed to me within 5 minutes. My cruise departs 7/23 so it worked out perfectly!

Glad to see this, I had called the general number twice and got 2 different answers why they couldn't do it.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2022 at 10:04 AM, J0Y0US said:

Submitted last night at like 11PM in the US and got the email today about status match about 12 hours later.

Hilton Diamond -> MSC Diamond

Exact same thing today, with the same statuses

I've submitted but now realize I might have gotten better using a different program. I submitted my IHG Platinum status but reading other posts here, it seems that only matches to Silver. I just submitted it, so if/when they reply granting (or denying) the match, should I follow up to that e-mail with one of my other statuses? To hopefully get a higher match.
I'm also:
Caesars Diamond
MGM Gold
Wynn Platinum
Hilton Gold

Marriott Gold
Wyndham Diamond

What's best to attempt? TIA.

On 7/30/2022 at 1:25 AM, matthewtravels said:

I've submitted but now realize I might have gotten better using a different program. I submitted
What's best to attempt? TIA.

Caesars Diamond looks like it might match to MSC Diamond...I cant add a link but if you google Caesars diamond to msc status match you will find a .pdf with all of the loyalty programs you can use to match to MSC and what it will give you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My status match has expired because I haven't sailed with MSC since March 2018.  I had a March 2020 cruise canceled at last minute (first cancellation due to Covid).  It is sort of not my fault.

Can I get my status restored or can I reapply for a status match.  Will MSC do that a second time or are you one and done?

Just matched from NCL Platinum to MSC Gold.  Checked my current booking and it was automatically updated in my account info.

I tried to use the online form a few times and, until Monday, would always error out.  I'm guessing the system is set up to process the request within a certain window of time before sailing.  I just wish the website would have told me that!

4 hours ago, rigs32 said:

Just matched from NCL Platinum to MSC Gold.  Checked my current booking and it was automatically updated in my account info.

I tried to use the online form a few times and, until Monday, would always error out.  I'm guessing the system is set up to process the request within a certain window of time before sailing.  I just wish the website would have told me that!

Not sure having a cruise is a requirement.

I found out my status was matched because I started to receive newsletters and one mentionned my voyager club number. Months after I applied. 

On 8/11/2022 at 2:35 PM, Rob-Bob said:

My status match has expired because I haven't sailed with MSC since March 2018.  I had a March 2020 cruise canceled at last minute (first cancellation due to Covid).  It is sort of not my fault.

Can I get my status restored or can I reapply for a status match.  Will MSC do that a second time or are you one and done?

I am in the same "Boat" LOL! So I went and looked at the FAQ on the website the other day. Once it expires, you can reapply BUT you lose any cruise points that you accrued after you appled for status match last time.  Luckily I had only taken 1 cruise since then. Imagine having taken way more than that, you will lost all those points.

12 hours ago, jchris1230 said:

I am in the same "Boat" LOL! So I went and looked at the FAQ on the website the other day. Once it expires, you can reapply BUT you lose any cruise points that you accrued after you appled for status match last time.  Luckily I had only taken 1 cruise since then. Imagine having taken way more than that, you will lost all those points.

I had 2 cruises in which I will lose.  I am at a higher level now though on another line so maybe I will be higher on MSC when I reapply.  

8 minutes ago, Rob-Bob said:

I had 2 cruises in which I will lose.  I am at a higher level now though on another line so maybe I will be higher on MSC when I reapply.  

I just looked at chart and I will be Gold with MSC matching my NCL Platinum status.  Most important is the 5% off the cruise fare which looks like you get at all levels.

On 8/11/2022 at 9:35 PM, Rob-Bob said:

I would check with MSC as status was extended due to Covid, and they cancelled your cruise. My status should have expired April this year but was extended until 2023.

49 minutes ago, sweety51pie said:

I am Elite with Princess. Where in the Princess website can I find my status?

Log into the Princess website with your user ID.  Go to My Account and click on Home under My Princess.  Copy that page (or at least the top half of) since it has all the info MSC needs.

On 8/26/2022 at 10:01 AM, capriccio said:

Log into the Princess website with your user ID.  Go to My Account and click on Home under My Princess.  Copy that page (or at least the top half of) since it has all the info MSC needs.

Thanks, just tried it.  

On 8/26/2022 at 10:01 AM, capriccio said:

Thanks, just tried it.