MSC Current Status Match Tables

GenghisQuan

Just now, Native Floridian 26 said:

It's on their website.  Has someone mentioned the status match program ending?

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/manage-booking/msc-voyagers-club/status-match

Is it just for US passengers?  

So far MSC have been very unhelpful about telling us about anything let alone status matching, but maybe that’s the U.K. office?

1 minute ago, ellie1145 said:

Is it just for US passengers?  

So far MSC have been very unhelpful about telling us about anything let alone status matching, but maybe that’s the U.K. office?

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/manage-booking/msc-voyagers-club/status-match

From following this thread previously, it seemed the UK office was quick.

• 3 weeks later...

Submitted match request on 12/31 using Hilton Diamond (specifically, a screen shot from the card page of the Hilton website). I had no issues filling/attaching/submitting the MSC match form. I used the US site.

Received confirmation just now (1/3) of Diamond level match and new Voyagers Club number. I am a brand-new customer to MSC, no past cruises or future reservations.

Edited by fold
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, therealblackknight said:

Sorry if this was asked before, but in regards to the status match, do you have to do this for every cruise you do with MSC or just a one time thing?

Only once and you need to book at least once every 3 years or you will lose it.

19 minutes ago, Mutzi S. said:

I have been trying for tow days to submit my Status Match.  Every time I submit it, I receive this message. 

• Something went wrong. Please try again later.
  • Status Match Failed!

Anyone have any ideas?

Their website is useless...send an email to customer service  MSCVoyagersClub@msccruisesusa.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 11:39 AM, Mutzi S. said:

I have been trying for tow days to submit my Status Match.  Every time I submit it, I receive this message. 

• Status Match Failed!

Anyone have any ideas?

I had also been trying.  When I submitted via Chrome, I got neither an error nor a confirmation.  When I tried it again, a week later, using Edge, I got a "Submission Successful" page.  Status was matched the next morning.

On 1/20/2022 at 8:39 AM, Mutzi S. said:

• Status Match Failed!

Anyone have any ideas?

I had this happen WAY too many times.  Support finally told me the file size I was submitting was likely too large.  Once I reduced the size of my Hilton status screenshot, it went right through.  

On 2/6/2022 at 7:23 AM, soozles said:

I have platinum with carnival and I matched to gold. My husband has titanium elite with Marriott and that only matched to silver. He also has Hilton gold but they said he can’t submit another status match. 

That is a bad break on your husband's.  Titanium should match to at least Gold.  I almost submitted my Titanium, but when I saw that they considered Ambassador to be a higher status than Titanium, I went a different route.  I thought I saw upthread someone who also got shafted on Titanium who re-engaged with MSC and got it moved higher up.  It's true they won't do another match, but perhaps they can re-evaluate the one they did.  Realistically, Titanium should be Gold or Diamond.

17 hours ago, AngryBirdah said:

That is a bad break on your husband's.  Titanium should match to at least Gold.  I almost submitted my Titanium, but when I saw that they considered Ambassador to be a higher status than Titanium, I went a different route.  I thought I saw upthread someone who also got shafted on Titanium who re-engaged with MSC and got it moved higher up.  It's true they won't do another match, but perhaps they can re-evaluate the one they did.  Realistically, Titanium should be Gold or Diamond.

My husband also had some Hilton status, and he called MSC, basically said how was he supposed to know that titanium elite would be worth less than Hilton gold, and if he has multiple statuses, they should let him submit them and take the one that gives him the highest status, ended up somehow getting a supervisor, and they allows him to send in his Hilton status and he got adjusted to gold. But my husband can be quite the Karen when it comes to talking to customer service. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, soozles said:

My husband also had some Hilton status, and he called MSC, basically said how was he supposed to know that titanium elite would be worth less than Hilton gold, and if he has multiple statuses, they should let him submit them and take the one that gives him the highest status, ended up somehow getting a supervisor, and they allows him to send in his Hilton status and he got adjusted to gold. But my husband can be quite the Karen when it comes to talking to customer service. 

Well done!!!  I'd have probably just curled up into a ball and sulked  😂

21 minutes ago, AngryBirdah said:

Well done!!!  I'd have probably just curled up into a ball and sulked  😂

Were booked in the yacht club, so it’s not like these perks are really going to give him much extra anyway. But it was the principal of the whole thing 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just did Hilton diamond to MSC diamond. 

Whenever I try and login to my account now I get an error that says "You are not allowed to proceed on this site, please go to your country web site to proceed"

Has anyone got that before? I could log in fine yesterday before the match. 

On 12/3/2021 at 12:39 PM, cheeseheads4ever said:

Funny we called yesterday and they were just finishing up with our 5+15% refund off cruise price plus gave us each $50 pp OBC and double points. Plus she sent us an updated reservation with everything correct on it.

We also got a very sweet agent. So everything is finally ironed out and we can look forward to sailing..

Thanks to all that contributed.

Could someone tell me what 5 + 15% means?

I submitted diamond plus on rcl which I expect is gold but idk. 

On 2/25/2022 at 4:35 PM, firefly333 said:

Could someone tell me what 5 + 15% means?

I submitted diamond plus on rcl which I expect is gold but idk. 

5%+15% refers to MSC Voyager Select specials.  For past guests, i.e., anyone who has been on an MSC Cruise or status matched to any level in the program, one of the perks is you always get 5% off of the sailing rate.

Voyager Select cruises offer an additional discount on select cruises... either 5%, 10%, or 15%.  To get the 5%+X%, you have to search for the cruise through the Voyager Select portal (entering your number on the main search will only give you 5%).  

See "VOYAGERS SELECTION DEPARTURES" toward the bottom of this page:

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/manage-booking/msc-voyagers-club

• 2 weeks later...

Just heard my status match from Hilton Diamond has been approved to MSC Diamond.

UK form,  and it took about a week to confirm.  I used a screenshot of my online account rather than the physical Hilton card.

24 minutes ago, ukwizard said:

Just heard my status match from Hilton Diamond has been approved to MSC Diamond.

UK form,  and it took about a week to confirm.  I used a screenshot of my online account rather than the physical Hilton card.

Wow, congrats. Was shocked when my Marriott Titanium Elite only matched to silver. 

I've read the last few pages and from what I can gather -all 3 loyalty programs we have would be MSC Gold?   We are Royal Caribbean Diamond, NCL Platinum, Carnival Platinum.  Does anyone recommend one over the other to submit for MSC Loyalty match?  Does it matter how many points you have within that Loyalty status?   Thanks, Kathy

1 hour ago, jkloni said:

I've read the last few pages and from what I can gather -all 3 loyalty programs we have would be MSC Gold?   We are Royal Caribbean Diamond, NCL Platinum, Carnival Platinum.  Does anyone recommend one over the other to submit for MSC Loyalty match?  Does it matter how many points you have within that Loyalty status?   Thanks, Kathy

Forget the Carnival Platinum. I am Diamond. MSC gave me Gold.