Coastal Kitchen?

14 minutes ago, bigque said:

Are in there on Oasis and my thought is it is overrated.

It didn’t help that my halibut came out frozen in the middle! 

We had a similar issue in Coastal Kitchen on Oasis.  The lobster tails were undercooked, I cut across mine it had a white outside ring with a opaque, cold inner core.  Four at our table had the same issue and then another table heard us and checked theirs that had just been delivered and theirs were the same.  All were sent back, others got new lobsters that were cooked, we switched to scallops.

6 hours ago, Andy C said:

Ha!  My December cruise was uneventful.  I assume our upcoming December sailing on Symphony will be uneventful BUT if it is not I am going to light this board up like a Christmas tree!

NSPPs will eventually be banned from SL/CK.  

In your dreams buddy, in your dreams. 

Why do you keep coming back? I thought your wife said she was done with Royal 🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

In your dreams buddy, in your dreams. 

Why do you keep coming back? I thought your wife said she was done with Royal 🤔

Funny you should bring that up... Our 5 year old asked to go on a cruise again so I was eyeballing a couple of Symphony sailings in late summer.  The second my wife got wind of it she shot the idea down with a howitzer.  

The only reason we are doing the December sailing is because I put a non-refundable deposit down up in SL with Next Cruise after several martinis.  As far as my wife is concerned that will be it for us as it relates to RCI.  The experience of Pinnacle season sailing, competing for space and attention from the staff with NSPPs and crap food put the proverbial nail in the coffin for us.  

That live review is going to be extra special...

Edited by Andy C
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Andy C said:

Funny you should bring that up... Our 5 year old asked to go on a cruise again so I was eyeballing a couple of Symphony sailings in late summer.  The second my wife got wind of it she shot the idea down with a howitzer.  

The only reason we are doing the December sailing is because I put a non-refundable deposit down up in SL with Next Cruise after several martinis.  As far as my wife is concerned that will be it for us as it relates to RCI.  The experience of Pinnacle season sailing, competing for space and attention from the staff with NSPPs and crap food put the proverbial nail in the coffin for us.  

Image result for howitzer

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Andy C said:

Looking forward to the softballs headed my way. 

We're doing the birthday cruise B2B in November 

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Looking forward to the softballs headed my way. 

We're doing the birthday cruise B2B in November 

Doing a suite on Disney Dream in September for a short 3 nighter.  That is one sleepy board compared to this one.  Going to do a live review there and stir the pot up some.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We loved the CK on Oasis and love the CK on Anthem.  For breakfast and lunch it has not been crowded and we like an early dinner and there have always been tables available (we sail Star Class so it would not be a problem anyway).  We have ordered things that were not on the menu, especially for my granddaughter, and they keep what she likes on hand so when we show up they have what she likes.  We have always found both the CK and staff wonderful to talk to and good food.