the 100th post for hotel in fort lauderdale :D

We are on the transatlantic with celebrity edge in April 2020. The hotel we wanted was fully booked (Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina). Also, the Hyatt Pier 66 is fully booked. DAMNIT. Is there still a hotel with Port view? We would like to see the cruise ships from hotel room.

What about the Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Hotel. Can we see ships there?

or someone has another suggestion?

8 minutes ago, Celebrity Liner said:

We are on the transatlantic with celebrity edge in April 2020. The hotel we wanted was fully booked (Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina). Also, the Hyatt Pier 66 is fully booked. DAMNIT. Is there still a hotel with Port view? We would like to see the cruise ships from hotel room.

Try Marriott Harbour - good view from the side, but not excellent 

The Pier 66 is closing in a week or so for a long renovation.  From their website:

As part of a greater redevelopment plan, Pier Sixty-Six Hotel will be temporarily closing on June 10, 2019. The Pier Sixty-Six Marina, Pelican Landing Restaurant and Grille 66 & Bar will remain open, welcoming guests and boaters. The project is anticipated to last two years once construction begins.

2 hours ago, Celebrity Liner said:

The embassy suites is fully booked 😞 and the marriott harbour is too expensiv for one night in fort lauderdale 🙂

Let us clarify.  

You require a cheap FL hotel, with excellent sea views, close to the cruise terminal, that is unknown to cruisers, and vacation/business social media. 

Wish you luck.

1 hour ago, PORT ROYAL said:

Let us clarify.  

You require a cheap FL hotel, with excellent sea views, close to the cruise terminal, that is unknown to cruisers, and vacation/business social media. 

Wish you luck.

I think you misunderstood me I dont need an ocean view I want a hotel to overlooking the harbor (we leave with edge terminal 25) I also pay max $ 300 but I Dont want to pay $ 700 for one night thats to expensiv.... 

19 minutes ago, Celebrity Liner said:

I think you misunderstood me I dont need an ocean view I want a hotel to overlooking the harbor (we leave with edge terminal 25) I also pay max $ 300 but I Dont want to pay $ 700 for one night thats to expensiv.... 

Have you tried the Broward Convention Centre?  They may have spare availability. 

It's close to the terminal and could be worth an ask.

1 hour ago, Celebrity Liner said:

Unfortunately there are very few hotels overlooking Port Everglades; after all it is primarily an industrial port and not much to look at except on cruise turnaround days in the high season. 

Depending on your date, you may be conflicting with two big events next April:  the annual Tortuga Music Festival (usually the second weekend in April but dates not released yet) and the Pride of the Americas celebration April 17-26. 

1 hour ago, PORT ROYAL said:

Have you tried the Broward Convention Centre?  They may have spare availability. 

It's close to the terminal and could be worth an ask.

Or consider the Hollywood area as an option, where there are good hotels at various price points.

23 hours ago, Celebrity Liner said:

To hard to read

4 hours ago, Celebrity Liner said:

you mean my english right?

yes sometimes it´s very bad 🙂

I am sure that is not what they meant.  The reference was probably about the front in your first post.  That front is hard to see.  You corrected the front after your first posts.  Your English is very good and no one would complain if it wasn’t.

You  should be pleased with the Renaissance for the port view depending on your room category.

Enjoy