Favorite Mixed Drinks....and Go!!

Erik101

I’ll be in the Horizon next month.  Would like to hear what everyone’s favorite mixed drinks/cocktails are.  Love, love, LOVE a tasty mango mojito but I need to venture into something different.  

Warning: I’m looking for mixed drinks so if you respond with the word beer, I’ll go Game of Thrones on you all the way to King’s Landing. 

DRACARYS!! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bowman1 said:

Anything from the Alchemy Bar (especially the non-menu martinis that the bartenders make upon request)

I second this.  I always show up for the martini tasting.  Also, some of the bars offer a Tiramisu drink, definitely that, it's delicious.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pirateg11 said:

I second this.  I always show up for the martini tasting.  Also, some of the bars offer a Tiramisu drink, definitely that, it's delicious.  

A tiramisu drink?  Now that’s interesting!  I’d like to know how they make that since the dessert has mascarpone cheese.  But I’m open to trying it! 

Thanks! 

As others have said...go to the Alchemy Bar.  The specialty drinks on the menu are fabulous or they will custom create a drink for you based on your favorite flavors.  Worth every penny!

My boarding drink is the Funship Special.  My relaxing on deck drinks are Twilight Zone and a drink I make with orange juice, ice cream and vodka from our room.  My before dinner drink is a dirty martini with blue cheese olives from Alchemy.  After dinner drink is whatever the mixologists from Alchemy makes for me.

alchemy is all good. 

i simply must have a Miami Vice at sail away, and not a moment before. 

my pals love mojitos. I give them a solid B. 

sapphire and tonic is my go to during warm weather.  I love a good Old Fashioned but I must sip it indoors on a cruise.  

My favorite is whatever is in front of me.  I make it a goal to try as many drink combinations as I can throughout the week.  It will range from whisky straight up, a martini, simple recipes like rum and coke all the way to the fruity frozen concoctions.  

Edited by ray98
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Erik101 said:

A tiramisu drink?  Now that’s interesting!  

I’d like to know how they make that since the dessert has mascarpone cheese.

But I’m open to trying it! 

Hi Erik101 ☺️

I forgot to add in my earlier reply that a Tiramisu Martini consists of coconut rum, frangelico, irish cream, amaretto, kahlua, peach schnapps, butterscotch schnapps, & chocolate syrup.

🌴

Edited by PortSideCruzan

16 hours ago, Bowman1 said:

Anything from the Alchemy Bar (especially the non-menu martinis that the bartenders make upon request)

I don’t know if I’m more excited about our girl’s trip cruise or getting to try the Alchemy Bar finally! 🤣 

16 hours ago, Erik101 said:

I’ll be in the Horizon next month.  Would like to hear what everyone’s favorite mixed drinks/cocktails are.  Love, love, LOVE a tasty mango mojito but I need to venture into something different.  

Warning: I’m looking for mixed drinks so if you respond with the word beer, I’ll go Game of Thrones on you all the way to King’s Landing. 

DRACARYS!! 

One drink I tried a few cruises ago is called "Dark and Stormy"; sounds like you like rum drinks, with lime in them, if you drink Mojitos. D&S uses Black Rum, Ginger Beer (NOT a real beer!), and lime juice. It 's a great drink, just imo!!!!