Shore excursion promo question

andychris

We have the $50 per port shore excursion promo. We are going to be in Bermuda for 3 days. I was told that I will be entitled to $150 towards shore excursions. My question is: can I use the $150 towards me and my family’s excursions or do I need to go on 3 excursions and $50 will be used towards each one? I was planning on doing one excursion thru NCL for the 4 of us and to use the $150. towards all of ours and pay the balance. Is that possible? Sorry if I’m not clear and confusing. 

Thank you for any advice. 

20 minutes ago, andychris said:

We have the $50 per port shore excursion promo. We are going to be in Bermuda for 3 days. I was told that I will be entitled to $150 towards shore excursions.

Is it $50 PER PORT 

OR

$50 PER PORT PER DAY?

I did not select that promo yet I took it quite literal that it was per port.  Despite being in Bermuda for three days, it is only one port, so you get only $50, not $150.

If I am wrong, then great!   As I said, I selected other perks for my Bermuda cruise so I admit I am not speaking from experience. 

There are many on the board who can chime in with that answer.😊

52 minutes ago, andychris said:

We have the $50 per port shore excursion promo. We are going to be in Bermuda for 3 days. I was told that I will be entitled to $150 towards shore excursions. My question is: can I use the $150 towards me and my family’s excursions or do I need to go on 3 excursions and $50 will be used towards each one? I was planning on doing one excursion thru NCL for the 4 of us and to use the $150. towards all of ours and pay the balance. Is that possible? Sorry if I’m not clear and confusing. 

Thank you for any advice. 

Once upon a time,,,, it use to be $150 at once. Now it is 3 days, 3 excursions, $50 each. 

NCL Terms and Conditions:  Bermuda sailings which can receive up to 3 individual days of shore excursion credit. 

You should always read the T&Cs of the promotion you are considering...... for Bermuda it is 3 separate $50 Excursion Credits.  You can do multiple excursions per day (for example, shuttle to Horseshoe in the morning and Sunset Cruise at night)..... however you do not receive credit for the balance if the full $50 isn't used .... if there is a balance then it's lost.  

Edited by esm54687

19 hours ago, Jan_In_Maine said:

How about this:  Ticket is $21 per person total of $42 for the excursion for two people. (St. Thomas).  Does the credit pay $21 or does the credit pay 42?  (loss of either $29 or $8).  Thanks, Jan

I am also interested in knowing how this situation works....

19 hours ago, Jan_In_Maine said:

How about this:  Ticket is $21 per person total of $42 for the excursion for two people. (St. Thomas).  Does the credit pay $21 or does the credit pay 42?  (loss of either $29 or $8).  Thanks, Jan

it will pay the $42.

$50 credit (after post cruise) per cabin port

Cost of SX $21 each x 2 =s $42

$50 - $42 =s $8

After cruise the charge to the onboard account will be zero

and $8 forfeited to the Great NCL Void

$50 credit per cabin port

Cost of SX $26 each x 2 =s $52

After cruise the charge to the account will be $2

The entire credit allotment will have been used

3 minutes ago, don't-use-real-name said:

$50 credit (after post cruise) per cabin port

Cost of SX $21 each x 2 =s $42

$50 - $42 =s $8

After cruise the charge to the onboard account will be zero

and $8 forfeited to the Great NCL Void

$50 credit per cabin port

Cost of SX $26 each x 2 =s $52

After cruise the charge to the account will be $2

The entire credit allotment will have been used

and...... any applicable Latitude discount will be applied to the cost of the SX before the credit is applied  

Edited by esm54687