Silversea 25th Anniversary Video

mysty

1 hour ago, mysty said:

Just received this e-mail with the video link.  The message was personalized with the numbers of years, trips, days, etc., cited that we have done with Silversea.  The video, featuring various staff members talking, was well-done and interesting.  Liked the part where one of the young crew was talking about her liking to talk with and learn from the passengers.  YES, for us, we like having discussions with the staff, learning from them, knowing more about where they are from, etc.

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Amazon River-Caribbean 2015 adventure live/blog starting in Barbados. Many visuals from this amazing river and Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, San Juan, etc.).  Now at 63,947 views:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Nice video though think she is mistaken with her description of the Kiel Canal and has mistaken it for the Corinth canal. Surprised it wasnt picked up.

Kiel Canal

Corith  Canal (At a point she is describing)...... and she is right its fantastic

Both bring back great memories!

Edited by les37b

5 hours ago, les37b said:

Nice video though think she is mistaken with her description of the Kiel Canal and has mistaken it for the Corinth canal. Surprised it wasnt picked up.

Kiel Canal

Corith  Canal (At a point she is describing)...... and she is right its fantastic

Both bring back great memories!

Hi Les, not sure that I agree, the description also works with the Kiel.

Nice to see Joy from the WC in the video.

2 minutes ago, Silver Spectre said:

Hi Les, not sure that I agree, the description also works with the Kiel.

Where in the Kiel canal is it narrow enough you could reach out and touch land? Her hands appear to be creating the walls on each side of the canal..... and you very nearly could reach out and touch on either side. Nothing like that I can see on the Kiel and I cant think the lock at each end looks like her hand gestures.

Great video:classic_smile:.....I know 3 of the people in it:classic_biggrin:.....I think after my River Cruise, I need to book another cruise on Silversea!!