Drinks package buy 1 get 1 50% off

1 hour ago, mco_rich said:

Just booked a quick 3 day on Mariner & drinks package Is  buy 1 get 1 50% off so $78 day for both of us, is this as low as it will go ?

Unpredictable.

3 hours ago, mco_rich said:

Just booked a quick 3 day on Mariner & drinks package Is  buy 1 get 1 50% off so $78 day for both of us, is this as low as it will go ?

That is very low.  I paid $46 pppd on Mariner in April.  I checked constantly and that was the lowest it got.

3 hours ago, mco_rich said:

You put it into your "shopping cart" and that is the price that appeared?  $234 + 18% for a total of $276?

If yes, then I think  that this is the lowest price you will see on your cruise.

• Thanks 1

I have a feeling they're doing the math on the price they see advertised and haven't added it to the cart. ie It lists it as $52/day and OP did the math as the first guest paying $52/day and the second paying $26/day. When the price they show is after discounts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smplybcause said:

I have a feeling they're doing the math on the price they see advertised and haven't added it to the cart. ie It lists it as $52/day and OP did the math as the first guest paying $52/day and the second paying $26/day. When the price they show is after discounts. 

Yes, that’s the reasoning behind my post. 😊

• Like 1

When do Beverage Packages and other things (like Excursions and Internet) show up in the Cruise Planner? I'm ~600 days out and it's saying "check back tomorrow" but I'm guessing I don't need to check daily until 90-100 days out?

13 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

When do Beverage Packages and other things (like Excursions and Internet) show up in the Cruise Planner? I'm ~600 days out and it's saying "check back tomorrow" but I'm guessing I don't need to check daily until 90-100 days out?

No set time, keep checking.

• Thanks 1

Cruise:

3 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise

Ship Name:

Mariner Of The Seas

Date of Departure:

14-Jun-2019

Departing From:

Orlando (Port Canaveral), Fl

Below you will find a brief description of the items you have reserved.

BEVERAGE PACKAGES

Deluxe Beverage Package 21+

Total Cost: 368.16 USD

Cruise:

3 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise

Ship Name:

Mariner Of The Seas

Date of Departure:

16-Aug-2019

Departing From:

Orlando (Port Canaveral), Fl

Below you will find a brief description of the items you have reserved.

BEVERAGE PACKAGES

Deluxe Beverage Package Special Offer 21+

Total Cost: 346.92 USD

Yep I was wrong, the $52 per day is after the discount, as noted in earlier posts when you get to the cart it says $360 ish after gratuity, I was a little naive there .....

as my dad used to say if it looks too good to be true it usually is

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, depplep said:

Just checked my payments. June 14 on Mariner was $368.16 bought the package on 5/4/19 and Aug.16 cruise on Mariner was $346.92, bought the package on 5/26/19.

Those are more 'normal' prices.  🙂

There was a Memorial Day sale recently on the UK site and manager to get ours for £39 per day (including gratuity) which at current rates is about $49. Didn’t think that was too bad and was the lowest I’d seen it since booking (going on the Jewel in September)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

That is very low.  I paid $46 pppd on Mariner in April.  I checked constantly and that was the lowest it got.

I keep checking MULTIPLE times per day for our upcoming cruise. Originally, started at $47 (pppd) when we purchased, then up to $50's, then back, then one day it went to $44, the lowest I've seen.  So I cancelled the other one and bought at $44.  I still check, daily, and it always changes.  Today it started at $50 then went to $53, then this evening, down to $47 again.  

However, looking at the Cruise Compass for the last few cruises, it looks like they have a first day offer as a buy one, get on 50% off once you get on board.  Even with that, I think I'll keep the $44 package, unless it goes down again.