1st time using Cheers

BellaSweet

I know, there are always a million questions like this.. lol

I just went to print our luggage and boarding passes and under "Purchased Services"  Cheers isn't listed.   Is it supposed to be? 

Thanks

Just now, BellaSweet said:

I know, there are always a million questions like this.. lol

I just went to print our luggage and boarding passes and under "Purchased Services"  Cheers isn't listed.   Is it supposed to be? 

Thanks

I have never had anything show up on my documents as it really isn't a service. Print your purchase confirmation and bring it with you though I have never had issues of it being applied once on board.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bookbug53 said:

I have never had anything show up on my documents as it really isn't a service. Print your purchase confirmation and bring it with you though I have never had issues of it being applied once on board.

Thanks, I appreciate the help!

9 minutes ago, Don Kehote said:

Congratulations, you're going to love the convenience and carefree feel!

As previously stated, I think it's not considered a service.  I'd just ask the agent at the terminal to make sure it's there!

I'm excited to have it, I practically lived at the Alchemy Bar on my last cruise(when I wasn't seasick lol) so I am looking forward to Cheers.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, BellaSweet said:

I'm excited to have it, I practically lived at the Alchemy Bar on my last cruise(when I wasn't seasick lol) so I am looking forward to Cheers.

We had cheers on our last cruise (we did *very* well to participate), but didn't have an Alchemy bar.  It's one of the things we're looking forward to most come December!

26 minutes ago, dalsti said:

When using Cheers, do you get a printout at the end of cruise of how many drinks you actually had.  Just curious to compare if we actually saved money by using it.  Thanks

You bet - there's a whole lot of $0.00 and a few with a light tax applied while in port sometimes.

It is a GLORIOUS feeling to see an entire page of zero cost drinks.

We recently had Cheers for a four day cruise out of NY ( so only three days with Cheers). Between DH and I, we had 60 drinks during those three days. The first day I had a Patron Silver on the rocks and with tax and tip it was $17.80. Even if the average drink is $10, that would have been $600. We paid $366 for Cheers. No brainer for us. 

On 6/19/2019 at 8:28 PM, TinaHunley said:

I hope you don't mind if I piggyback on your question... can we begin using it as soon as we get on board or is there a waiting period (i.e. after the ship sails, evening of first day, etc)?

You can use it the second you board but be aware you will pay taxes while in port!

On 6/26/2019 at 11:19 AM, dalsti said:

When using Cheers, do you get a printout at the end of cruise of how many drinks you actually had.  Just curious to compare if we actually saved money by using it.  Thanks

You do but it doesn't say what the drinks would have cost. It just says "Cheers - Alchemy Bar - $0.00" or something like that

On 6/29/2019 at 7:39 AM, hotsauce126 said:

You do but it doesn't say what the drinks would have cost. It just says "Cheers - Alchemy Bar - $0.00" or something like that

If i remember correctly, the folio does tell you which bar.  I believe you also get a printed receipt that you can keep to see how many drinks you had.  Sailing in a few weeks, so I will confirm when I get back!

On 6/19/2019 at 8:31 PM, coevan said:

unless you are sailing out of Galveston or N.Y. you can use Cheers the moment you board.

Can I ask why you can not start using Cheers when you board sailing out of New York?

Your gonna love cheers, by time you get from one end of the ship to the other you can reorder another drink (5 min. between drinks).remember almost /all drinks are included grab a sports drink,coffee if your boat has that java spot YOU GOTTA TRY the SPIKED MILKSHAKES OMMG!!! I posted on another post about cheers at the dinner table you can also take the 2 liter bottles of water (our waiter told us that) sometimes they just want to pop the top but its yours !!!!

Enjoy you CHEERS and oh yeah the cruise also!!!

Oh yeah your original question you can order drinks either go to the lobby bar or customer service and they will add the cheers sticker to your card. But you can still order with out the sticker on it

Once again enjoy CHEERS and oh yeah the cruise also!!!