Hair Flat Iron Insignia

Fredalyn

1 hour ago, Fredalyn said:

In reading past posts and replies, it seems the outlets are not rated for curling or flat irons in the cabins.

Does anyone know of a good battery powered, compact, flat iron? 

Thank you!

DW has never had a problem (on any Oceania ship) using the desk outlets for a dual voltage 120-240 flat iron. Plug in hair driers are also provided.

• Like 2

Just an FYI for the ladies because some of us travel pre and post when taking a cruise. I just purchased a dual voltage small travel flat iron and travel blowdryer because of a long land trip we will be taking next May.

Also, be sure to always travel with a converter along with an adapter due to different plugs in different countries.

Amazon had all of this and they don't take up much room. We all love Happy Hair 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TrulyBlonde said:

Just an FYI for the ladies because some of us travel pre and post when taking a cruise. I just purchased a dual voltage small travel flat iron and travel blowdryer because of a long land trip we will be taking next May.

Also, be sure to always travel with a converter along with an adapter due to different plugs in different countries.

Amazon had all of this and they don't take up much room. We all love Happy Hair 🙂

I'm glad to see you mention converters as people mostly mention only adapters.  We have a small zipping thingy that holds the converter and multiple adapters.  Could you please share the travel blowdryer that you got?  TIA

45 minutes ago, clo said:

Could you please share the travel blowdryer that you got?  TIA

BaByliss Pro BABNT053T Nano Titanium Travel Dryer ... - Amazon.com

It is small and I have lots of long hair, but tried it and it will do the job.

5 minutes ago, TrulyBlonde said:

Thanks loads.  I just ordered.  As much as I'd rather not travel with one when they're available, all too often, it seems the ones in hotels you have to keep your finger on the button all the time.

On 6/30/2019 at 9:08 AM, TrulyBlonde said:
It is small and I have lots of long hair, but tried it and it will do the job.

Thank you, Amazon Prime 🙂  Arrived today and it's about the cutest little thing I've ever seen 🙂  Thanks again for the rec.

On 6/30/2019 at 8:35 AM, TrulyBlonde said:

Which is the model of the small travel flat iron? Thanks in advance!

On 6/30/2019 at 9:08 AM, TrulyBlonde said:

I've used this and think it's great!  Plenty powerful.  Again, thanks for the rec.

4 hours ago, ORV said:

Does this have a heating element in it?

According to some people here you can't take it on. 😏

??  Women are not ironing their clothing with it? I always bring my "hair iron" with me when cruising and it has never been confiscated. 😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TrulyBlonde said:

??  Women are not ironing their clothing with it? I always bring my "hair iron" with me when cruising and it has never been confiscated. 😂

Same here!!! I have the same flat iron and have been on 3 cruises with it and have not had it confiscated 

Isnt it a great little flat iron? I love it.

Denise😊

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Same here!!! I have the same flat iron and have been on 3 cruises with it and have not had it confiscated 

Isnt it a great little flat iron? I love it.

Denise😊

Although, it might put a nice crease in our jeans too. 😉

• Haha 1