CC HH

attitudeda

I've read that on the Summit that during the CC HH (5-7PM) there are unlimited drinks on your sea pass card. Was wondering if this is Fleet wide or just on the Summit. We will be sailing on the Equinox in September.

59 minutes ago, attitudeda said:

I've read that on the Summit that during the CC HH (5-7PM) there are unlimited drinks on your sea pass card. Was wondering if this is Fleet wide or just on the Summit. We will be sailing on the Equinox in September.

I think they have changed this around so many times that it's anyone's guess what may happen when you board.  Last I've heard is that it has changed to unlimited drinks on your sea pass card, but off a specific menu and only good in some bars.  The last I've experienced is that the happy hour was held in the Sky Lounge and we had coupons for the drinks, which were not said to be unlimited but ended up being unlimited if in the lounge.  They were limited if you took your coupons to an alternate bar.  

39 minutes ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

I have no idea what she’s talking about!  Lol

Took me awhile too...

Captain’s Club Happy Hour for those who have attained Elite, Elite Plus or Zenith membership level...

1 hour ago, attitudeda said:

Y/FW/NJS

10 hours ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

No wonder I had not idea what she’s talking about. 

First off its a he not a she.

So now you all know if you see CC HH again it equals Captains Club Happy Hour.

• Haha 1

We finally were going to be Elite for our next cruise.  Fantastic as we could now be included in the that group that gets to go behind the green door.  

Before that next cruise X rolled out the 4 perks with one being a drink pack that we never had before.   So our first cruise when we were Elite we had a drink pack and had one on every cruise since.  

With a drink pack that HH is about useless but it was nice to have the dedicated lounge to use but sometimes it was too crowded.   It was still fun to watch those that were trying to get as many free drinks as possible during that time period.  

With the drink pack pack you could order something other that what was included and many would try to take those drinks off the tray as the server came to serve it.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

5 minutes ago, miched said:

We finally were going to be Elite for our next cruise.  Fantastic as we could now be included in the that group that gets to go behind the green door.  

Before that next cruise X rolled out the 4 perks with one being a drink pack that we never had before.   So our first cruise when we were Elite we had a drink pack and had one on every cruise since.  

With a drink pack that HH is about useless but it was nice to have the dedicated lounge to use but sometimes it was too crowded.   It was still fun to watch those that were trying to get as many free drinks as possible during that time period.  

With the drink pack pack you could order something other that what was included and many would try to take those drinks off the tray as the server came to serve it.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Clarification...…. There are drinks on the Seniors officer night in the Sky Lounge. Just  not exclusive to Elite members and above. The lounge is open to the public that night.

A good initial tip will basically get you any drink you want. I was drinking Lemon drops and Apricot  sours for the whole cruise.

7 minutes ago, WAVTAM said:

Clarification...…. There are drinks on the Seniors officer night in the Sky Lounge. Just  not exclusive to Elite members and above. The lounge is open to the public that night.

A good initial tip will basically get you any drink you want. I was drinking Lemon drops and Apricot  sours for the whole cruise.

As long as they are a Select member of the captains club or above. 

4 hours ago, attitudeda said:

First off its a he not a she.

So now you all know if you see CC HH again it equals Captains Club Happy Hour.

Sorry!  My mistake, but with no picture I had no way of knowing. 

Thanks for explaining. We will be taking our first Celebrity cruise in September so i was completely clueless. 

I had read on cruise critic that the elite drinks were 3 each added to the sea pass card per night and able to be used at any bar including at the MDR during the happy hour time. Is this no longer the case (this was supposedly a change last October)? 

1 hour ago, sherylc said:

I had read on cruise critic that the elite drinks were 3 each added to the sea pass card per night and able to be used at any bar including at the MDR during the happy hour time. Is this no longer the case (this was supposedly a change last October)? 

it was the case. It's now unlimited drinks loaded onto your sea pass card for two hours per day. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mynki said:

it was the case. It's now unlimited drinks loaded onto your sea pass card for two hours per day. 

I'm going on the Equinox in August.... I hope it stays unlimited until then. They seem to change rules all the time.

1 minute ago, Gambler458 said:

I'm going on the Equinox in August.... I hope it stays unlimited until then. They seem to change rules all the time.

Celebrity Cruises. Consistently inconsistent since 1997....

I doubt they'll change it to be honest. They seem to have brought the free drinks inline with RCL. 

1 hour ago, Mynki said:

The drinks that are included are still limited to the drinks from the HH menu that they usually display at the bars during that time.    And during that time you can still get any other drink of you are willing to pay for it or have a drink pack that covers it.  

As we all k ow there is no consistency on X from week to week, or ship to ship.   The only consistency is that something will change.  On one 7 day cruise the contents of the Classic and Premium Pack was changed midway thru the cruise.  We were doing a B2B the drink packs were changed again on the start of the next one.  

Drink up 🍸🥂🍾🍷🍻🍹🥃