Havana Bar

Bases5

22 minutes ago, Bases5 said:

I understand the Havana pool area is Off limits to is steerage passengers until 6 PM.  Is it the same for the bar area also?

Inside of the Havana area is open to all passengers all time of day, including the bar on the inside.  Outside havana area and the outside part of the bar are only for Havana guests during the day. 

• Like 1

But, at least on the Vista, you will need a jacket to sit any length of time in the inside Havana Bar.  We have been on the Vista twice and both time, in January and July, it was like a meat locker!

56 minutes ago, DebJ14 said:

But, at least on the Vista, you will need a jacket to sit any length of time in the inside Havana Bar.  We have been on the Vista twice and both time, in January and July, it was like a meat locker!

I noticed that too on the Vista last month!! We were walking through the bar area inside and I couldn't get out of there fast enough! I commented to my husband that I wouldn't enjoy sitting there having a drink!

9 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

I noticed that too on the Vista last month!! We were walking through the bar area inside and I couldn't get out of there fast enough! I commented to my husband that I wouldn't enjoy sitting there having a drink!

We ordered drinks, but quickly took them out to the Ocean Plaza where it was much warmer.  Such as shame as the seating in the Havana Bar area is so comfortable.

2 minutes ago, James4me said:

They do that because at night it’s packed with people dancing.

I wouldn't say we ever saw it packed.  Our cabin was straight up from there so we used that aft elevator bank every night to go back to our cabin.  I saw people dancing in sweatshirts!

1 minute ago, DebJ14 said:

I wouldn't say we ever saw it packed.  Our cabin was straight up from there so we used that aft elevator bank every night to go back to our cabin.  I saw people dancing in sweatshirts!

🙄

2 hours ago, DebJ14 said:

funny, when I first read need a jacket, I thought this was a dress code thing 😄

• Haha 1