What's Going On With Vision?

Anybody know what's going on with Vision.  I've noticed they've locked (CLS) the 5 Sep 2020 TA (it's far from sold out), and the 12-Night Med cruise prior doesn't show up anymore.   The follow-on Canada/New England cruises still show after the TA.  🍷

47 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Empress?

Empress instead of Zenith would not be the exciting news they indicated and they had Empress already in their fleet. However, just speculation at this time

I just got off the phone with C&A,  He confirmed that both the med and TA were what they call code red, meaning no spaces can be sold.  We are booked on both, so hope it sails as scheduled.  

2 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

Empress instead of Zenith would not be the exciting news they indicated and they had Empress already in their fleet. However, just speculation at this time

Zenith?

1 hour ago, wvufan said:

I just got off the phone with C&A,  He confirmed that both the med and TA were what they call code red, meaning no spaces can be sold.  We are booked on both, so hope it sails as 

Doesnt code red usually mean a charter?

5 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Far from sold out how? Know multiple 2020 cruises that are already sold out

They had a substantial fare decrease for our category just this past Tuesday that we took advantage of.  At that time there were oodles and oodles of staterooms in various categories available showing up in Cruising Power.   I know it didn't sell out in 2-3 days, so that theory goes out the door. 😉

12-Night Med cruise  before the 5 Sep TA  pulled.  You can't even see it in Cruising Power or the RCCL website, but cruises after the TA to Canada/New England are still available for booking. 

Just thought someone might have some insight.   🍷

• 2 weeks later...

Due to port loading on the 5th, Vision will be cutting it's Transatlantic by 2 days.  Instead of the 5th, she will be departing on the 7th for an 11-night instead of a 13-Night cruise.  They are dropping the 2 islands off Spain (Palma & Ibiza) and just Valencia and Bermuda.  Waiting for price adjustments.  😉  🍷