Is the Yacht Club worth it?

chromered7

It depends on the individual, some people love it, some people hate it, and some people don't care one way or the other. Do your homework and go with what fills you needs the most.

This could be said about any cruise line and any stateroom category.

On 7/30/2019 at 7:10 AM, chromered7 said:

We are looking for a cruise for 2021 and looked at MSC and liked the idea of  the Yacht Club but is it worth it?

£2000 pp for private lounge, private pool area, private dining room, drinks package and butler versus £5000 pp for almost equivalent on RCI.  I’m giving it a shot! 

Edited by little britain

No one can tell you if it is "worth it" it depends if YOU think it is worth paying the extra for the benefits you get. Personally I am happy with the normal ship areas, restaurant, cabins, etc However if I saw a Yachtclub cabin was say only £100 more than the equivalent non yacht club plus drinks package etc  then Yes I would book it to see what the fuss is about  . 

1 hour ago, glittergal1 said:

........ if I saw a Yachtclub cabin was say only £100 more than the equivalent non yacht club plus drinks package etc  then Yes I would book it to see what the fuss is about  . 

...so would everyone, then it won't be the same would it ?

• Haha 2

When we booked the YC deluxe suite last year, we got such a great deal we couldn't pass it up. We really enjoyed it so when just about the same deal came up again for this October, we jumped on it. Unless I could find a great deal again, I wouldn't book any suite on any cruise line. In our mind, just not worth the money.

• Like 1