So I guess this is normal?

ryano

September 2nd at 9pm is also the exact day and time I also have Grease booked? 

Dear Guest, Please note that the showtime of 1887 Ice Show schedule for September 3rd at 9:00pm has been moved to September 2nd at 9:00pm. Your reservations have automatically been moved to the new date. If you would like to change the time of your reservations please visit www.royalcaribbean.com or onboard at the box office or through the RCL App. We look forward to seeing you onboard the Harmony of the Seas.

Edited by ryano

Exactly the same thing happened to me a couple of years back. After I'd booked all the entertainment, they changed everything around and rescheduled most of them at times that clashed. 😞

7 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Exactly the same thing happened to me a couple of years back. After I'd booked all the entertainment, they changed everything around and rescheduled most of them at times that clashed. 😞

I want to see Grease.  I guess I will just have to do stand by for the ice show.  We dont have another option to book 1887 that doesnt clash with other entertainment already booked.    This is my first having to book everything in advance!  

Edited by ryano

5 minutes ago, ryano said:

I want to see Grease.  I guess I will just have to do stand by for the ice show.  We dont have another option to book 1887 that doesnt clash with other entertainment already booked.    This is my first having to book everything in advance!  

We ended up having to do standby for one of the shows too because of the rescheduling. I really dislike the having to book in advance thing even if I do understand the need for it on the big girls. 😞

14 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

We ended up having to do standby for one of the shows too because of the rescheduling. I really dislike the having to book in advance thing even if I do understand the need for it on the big girls. 😞

I went in and rebooked 1887 for September 3rd (original scheduled day) for 7pm.  I didnt see that option earlier.   Now to decide on going to dinner early or around 8pm!  Decisions decisions lol 

Edited by ryano

8 minutes ago, sjb317 said:

We are cruising on Harmony the week after you and some of my reservations have been changed. 😠. It’s a pain in the ***.

Sherri🙂

Tush

Butt

Rear

gluteus maximus

So much better than asterisks!

😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, ryano said:

September 2nd at 9pm is also the exact day and time I also have Grease booked? 

Dear Guest, Please note that the showtime of 1887 Ice Show schedule for September 3rd at 9:00pm has been moved to September 2nd at 9:00pm. Your reservations have automatically been moved to the new date. If you would like to change the time of your reservations please visit www.royalcaribbean.com or onboard at the box office or through the RCL App. We look forward to seeing you onboard the Harmony of the Seas.

Same thing happened to us a couple of weeks ago  on Harmony. I assumed it was not unusual. We didn't have any conflicts so no problem for us, but I did wonder about people who had reservations for dinner - especially if it was a for fee restaurant.