Unlimited soda vs. classic soda package

austenfiend

2 hours ago, austenfiend said:

We purchased an Unlimited Soda and more package for our cruise next month.  That doesn't even show up anymore.  Now it's listed as a Classic Soda Package and it costs more.  Any insights?

We received the unlimited Soda and More Package with a promotion (3rd person) for our Alaska cruise in June.  They have eliminated this package, but we were able to receive everything included on the previous package although technically it was the Classic package.  I believe it was noted on our account.  The one time my Grandson was charged for a milkshake, I complained and they removed the charge.

2 hours ago, denmarks said:

My opinion is that it is too much soda to drink for it to pay for itself. Since I am Elite I will exchange my bar setup to 2 coffee plans.

I don't drink soda but used it for mocktails last year. It worked out. I wouldn't buy the new package.

On 8/25/2019 at 6:49 PM, Coral said:

I don't drink soda but used it for mocktails last year. It worked out. I wouldn't buy the new package.

We got the package for my 23-year-old son, for smoothies and mocktails.  He never developed a taste for soda.

Slightly different question on the soda packages.

Our cruise organizer doesn't show a soda package, just an alcohol one, does this mean that there won't be one to purchase on the cruise either?

First time Princess cruiser feeling a little confused.