Which 3 Bliss specialty restos should I pick?

plum24

We love Los Lobos too!  Was so happy they added it to Bliss after we first enjoyed it on Dawn.  We also enjoyed Q for something different, but portions are very filling.  We went to Q a second night and just enjoyed a salad and appetizer.  Loved the crab cake there plus the 'loaded' fries (you could choose from pulled pork or their other meats....very filling!)

Q gets mixed reviews, but I really enjoyed it.  It's touted to be "Texas smokehouse" style, but it's more of a blend of several regional styles, so you'll probably find something you like.  I'm from Kansas City & I'm a big ol' BBQ aficionado, and while it wasn't the very best 'cue I've ever had, it was solidly good.  

On the Bliss, we also did Cagney's, Le Bistro and La Cucina.

Loooooved Le Bistro, La Cusina was hit and miss depending on different items we ordered, and Cagney's...well that was a total miss.  At least as far as food goes. 

17 hours ago, tomservo said:

This purely my opinion, but based on what I’ve read on these boards, Cagney’s seems to be the most hit or miss specialty in the fleet.

Have to agree on that one.

We were on Bliss and I would say Los Lobos, great guac made tableside, or Ocean Blue if you like seafood. The third would be Teppanyaki which we love. Also love Food Republic but usually go for lunch on sea days and the amount of food we order does not justify spending a dining credit on it, so we just pay ourselves. If you do go, do not miss the Black Cod Skewers if you are a fish lover. It’s our favorite. 

Mary Ann

Edited by UFMOM

If I had to pick Cagney's as one of my three (I wouldn't), then I would pick Los Lobos and Le Bistro as my other two. I don't get the hype about Food Republic. Been there twice and was just "meh". Le Bistro I will do on every NCL ship because it is fantastic (their filet is MILES better than Cagney's, btw). And I really enjoyed Los Lobos when I was on the Bliss in February. Even ended up going back a second night and using my onboard credit to eat there. GET THE STREET CORN!

I also really liked Q, but you can just go there and pay out of pocket or use onboard credit, because you can get a big platter there that easily feeds two people for something like $22.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2019 at 6:44 PM, valleyvillage said:

Los Lobos gets mixed reviews, but we loved it. They prepare the guacamole right at your table. We also enjoyed La Cucina and Le Bistro.

Los Lobos at a Waterfront table, wonderful.

• Like 1