HAL Tiles

esther e

I have 15 tiles of various colors and designs from over the years and I don't know what to do with them.  Somehow I remember reading what some of you have done, and I'd love to have you share your ideas.  Thanks in advance!!

I have 6 tiles and I have them lined up between the sinks in our master bath to put damp bottles and hand cream dispensers on - functional and nice to look at. We go on another cruise in 2 weeks - does HAL still give out tiles?

24 minutes ago, Diver2014 said:

I have 6 tiles and I have them lined up between the sinks in our master bath to put damp bottles and hand cream dispensers on - functional and nice to look at. We go on another cruise in 2 weeks - does HAL still give out tiles?

Great idea!   I use ours as coasters.  Love them!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Diver2014 said:

- does HAL still give out tiles?

Yes, you get them at the Mariner's Luncheon; if you choose not to attend the luncheon, you can ask for your tiles at Guest Services, or see if your cabin steward will bring them to you.

Smooth Sailing! 🙂🙂🙂

Hi,

not that we are eager to get such tiles, but this August we were on a Rotterdam cruise and attended the Mariner lunch, but no tiles were provided.

Well, we didn‘t get surf and turf on any of the 3 gala nights either.

Cruise industry is changing rapidly;-)

regards

MBerry

We were on the Rotterdam 8/4-8/18 and they were available as you walked out the door at the Mariner luncheon--although we did go to the 1PM lunch not the 11AM. For some reason they had our daughters at the 1PM lunch and us at the 11AM. We went together to the 1PM at the recommendation/permission of the concierge.

22 minutes ago, MouseBerry said:

Well, seems we have missed them.

Took good memories from the cruise and this didn‘t put extra weight on our luggage:-)

regards

MBerry

I covered a former "microwave" stand with the little cupboard at the bottom.  They look great on top, and there is room for glassware and bottles in the cupboard.  Sorry, I don't have a picture of it.  Looks like the serving tray......

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

Got them in a stack on the floor of my office. Yeah, I know, no imagination! :classic_huh:

A few years ago I sent mine to someone tiling a shower.  You have more than enough to make a beautiful coffee table top!  Cherie

20190828_111957.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ger_77 said:

There's a round one in the stack by the wall that I'd love to see!

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Good eye, Geri :classic_wink:- That's the 62-day Grand Med/Black Sea round trip Ft. Lauderdale on Prinsendam in 2012. Looks like this:

34 prinsendam 2012 mediterranean & black sea voyage

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lovely other said:

On my last cruise I was neither invited to the lunch or left a tile 😕. I queried this and a few other issues with HAL on my return but I’ve yet to receive a reply ... 

Just a heads up; whenever you skip the lunch and don't get the two tiles delivered to your cabin (providing you are interested in them, some obviously are not), please see Guest Services before you get off the ship and they'll have them delivered to your cabin prior to disembarking.

Regardless, when you get home call the Mariner Society at 1-800-547-9139 and tell them you didn't get the tiles on your cruise and could they please send a pair to your home