Self Guided Walking Tour of Old San Juan

Embem

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all! Due to a huge move in our residence and business changes, I have been MIA here at CC this spring/summer. But to make matters easier for everyone, I have opted for link sharing so that anyone and everyone can use the walking tour that I created. 

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1YDhiMct1vVrt_lpS_T4zJ_yD3G31SoAL&usp=sharing

I will try to begin another thread so that people don’t need to search through these many pages of messages to find this info. Happy sailing (and remember that the map is now over a year old since the last edit and changes could have occurred to dining/shopping/roads since. Viva Puerto Rico!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, BoozinCroozin said:

We are there on Thanksgiving. All government buildings and fits will be closed. We get in at 7am and leave at 2pm. I am guessing we will do what what we can on our own, lunch somewhere then back on the ship.

I would think that some of the locations on my walking tour will be open, clearly not all of them. It’s definitely an interesting day to be visiting San Juan!

3 hours ago, BoozinCroozin said:

Where do you get the walking tour from?

It's the tour I had made that has been most of this thread's focus - I did have it where I needed to invite people, that was a lot of work on my part so I made it public.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1YDhiMct1vVrt_lpS_T4zJ_yD3G31SoAL&usp=sharing

I added you on to my comment since I was making sure all the people that had posted above you had been able to reach it.  No problem, I see you were just making a general comment on the thread. Have fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/16/2021 at 2:17 PM, AlohaLivin said:

@#1packerfan @Calker@alidor@FloatYourBoatSince2003 @angelbaby129 @rmandmm @odie1024

@sahm2alexis

Were you all able to reach the walking tour? 😊

Thank you so much!  Nice of you to notify all of us as well! I've bookmarked it and look forward to using it (fingers crossed). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FloatYourBoatSince2003 said:

Thank you so much!  Nice of you to notify all of us as well! I've bookmarked it and look forward to using it (fingers crossed). 

I was a little concerned that some people had not followed the thread and may not get a notification. Just didn’t want you to think that I had completely ignored you 😁

• Like 1