Self Guided Walking Tour of Old San Juan

Embem

7 hours ago, Ams1201 said:

Sorry to bug you again, but I have searched in my inbox and spam and don't see your email. Do you mind sending it again? The email is amberewing0413@gmail 

Thank you so much!! 

Amber -  I just went over and checked and you were listed as sharing - remember that the email is just a notice, but even if that doesn't arrive the file will be in your "shared" files in google drive/google maps. 

@jayfan  hi Ruth - I tried to add you but Google says that there is not a Google account associated with that email address. Have you perhaps have one that is attached to a google acct?

@kba1988  That is def a concern. One of my colleagues here is from San Juan, they were actually headed to Colorado a couple days ago for a convention. I had emailed him to ask about his family still there. Puerto Rico just can’t catch a break ☹️

On 8/29/2019 at 8:32 AM, AlohaLivin said:

@FionaMG  shared this thread with our roll call. A year ago when we booked another San Juan port cruise I decided to do as you are doing and look around for a walking tour. But I didn’t find options that I thought were ideal for us (for example I didn’t need to see both forts set a long distance from one another) and we wanted to mix in some shopping areas and some amazing food finds that I had run across in my research. It seemed to take forever to compile it and lay it out, but I finally pulled together a tour with all we wanted via google maps (I called it the “three amigos take San Juan” 😂). I don’t know that it would fit your needs, but I am happy to share it. Have a great time!

We will be in San Juan in February. Could you possibly email me this 'Three Amigos take San Juan'? lol

karoy2@embarqmail.com

Thanks in advance! Kari

@AlohaLivin  thank you so much for sharing your hard work! I spend way too many hours trying to plan so I know it’s not an easy job.  We will be in PR two days prior to our cruise so I too would love a copy when you have a moment.  Thanks in advance!

corinnac.cc@gmail.com