Self Guided Walking Tour of Old San Juan

Embem

I think that I am caught up on everyone's request. PLEASE read the last info post I did on the tour to make the best use out of it while you are there (the hot streets of San Juan are not the place to start to figure out how it works 🙂

And you are welcomed (for those sending thanks), I am so glad so many people are enjoying it.

@kids1stcruise  I will be glad to share it with you - to do that I need an email address that is associated with a google account (that last part is essential in order to share and use the map since it's based on a google maps app).

Later - Lynn

On 8/29/2019 at 8:32 AM, AlohaLivin said:

@FionaMG  shared this thread with our roll call. A year ago when we booked another San Juan port cruise I decided to do as you are doing and look around for a walking tour. But I didn’t find options that I thought were ideal for us (for example I didn’t need to see both forts set a long distance from one another) and we wanted to mix in some shopping areas and some amazing food finds that I had run across in my research. It seemed to take forever to compile it and lay it out, but I finally pulled together a tour with all we wanted via google maps (I called it the “three amigos take San Juan” 😂). I don’t know that it would fit your needs, but I am happy to share it. Have a great time!

Hi there! Could you please share the trip with me as well... nfalvo12@gmail.com

thanks so much!!

Hi AlohaLivin,

We are going to San Juan in 6 weeks. We would love to take the walking tour that you created, it looks fantastic! If you could forward a copy to scottturner31@gmail.com my family and I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you so much

On 1/16/2020 at 1:04 PM, AlohaLivin said:

I think that I am caught up on everyone's request. PLEASE read the last info post I did on the tour to make the best use out of it while you are there (the hot streets of San Juan are not the place to start to figure out how it works 🙂

And you are welcomed (for those sending thanks), I am so glad so many people are enjoying it.

@kids1stcruise  I will be glad to share it with you - to do that I need an email address that is associated with a google account (that last part is essential in order to share and use the map since it's based on a google maps app).

Later - Lynn

Hi Lynn,

Please share your San Juan walking tour with      jdenise1@telus.net

or use                              manahan.chad@gmail.com

Thank you kindly!!

Denise

Edited by squeezles1

@FionaMG  shared this thread with our roll call. A year ago when we booked another San Juan port cruise I decided to do as you are doing and look around for a walking tour. But I didn’t find options that I thought were ideal for us (for example I didn’t need to see both forts set a long distance from one another) and we wanted to mix in some shopping areas and some amazing food finds that I had run across in my research. It seemed to take forever to compile it and lay it out, but I finally pulled together a tour with all we wanted via google maps (I called it the “three amigos take San Juan” 😂). I don’t know that it would fit your needs, but I am happy to share it. Have a great time!

Me too please! 

suesue604 @  gmail  (dot)  com

Many thanks!

I would love you to send me a copy also.  Gturay@hotmail.com.   Thanks in advnce

Hi all!

AlohaLivin ~ would you be so kind to send me a copy of your walking tour of San Juan please. I'm going to be there

a couple of days before my Epic cruise on Feb. 6.

Thanks so much, you've made a lot of people happy it seems.

joherbeck at g mail dot  com

38 minutes ago, PNH25 said:

AlohaLivin, I am not locating your map anywhere and it looks like you are up to date. I could be missing something as this is new to me. I couldn’t find anything when I opened google maps. Thanks 

You should have received an email invitation from Google, but if it went to spam or elsewhere the map should show under "shared" in your google drive. I should be there (it takes putting everyone in individually which takes more time than I would have imagined LOL), but I will add you again. But I do make sure to get all in except maybe for a 1-2 people over time who more or less demanded it rather than asking nicely (that does seem a basic life skill doesn't it? LOL) 🙂 

Edited by AlohaLivin

2 hours ago, JasperCruiser said:

I would gladly sing at any future weddings for a copy of the map!

shawcro@yahoo.com

HA! The best offer yet LOL But hopefully not many left, but do leave your number 😉  But I just went and tried and it says that email address is not associated with a google account. That is easy to fix though, you click sign up for a google account and where it asks you to put a new gmail email name you click the link below that which says something like "use my current email"... let me know!

@namaste1223  So glad you like it. I hope it will make your visit more pleasant (or at least organized LOL). Drink some cocoa for me!

Edited by AlohaLivin