Equinox departing early August 31

Smmessineo

From the Celebrity Website

HURRICANE DORIAN TRAVEL ADVISORY

We look forward to welcoming you aboard Celebrity Equinox  for
your 7-Night Eastern Caribbean cruise departing this weekend from, Fort
Lauderdale, Florida. 

Before you depart, we have some important information to share.

As you may be aware, Hurricane Dorian is forecast to affect South Florida this weekend.  In order to depart Fort Lauderdale ahead of any adverse weather, we will be departing one hour earlier at 2:30 PM on Saturday, August 31st. We will begin boarding at 10:30 AM, so please plan on arriving to the pier early to help expedite our check-in process. 

All guests must be on board 60 minutes prior to our scheduled departure. We’ll continue to keep a close eye on the weather conditions. If we need to make any changes to your itinerary, we will let you know as soon as we can. Your safety and the safety of our crew is our primary concern.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation, and we look forward to providing you an amazing vacation.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, calicakes said:

What is the itinerary on this ship?  We leave on the Equinox Sept 13th to the ABC's. 

It is supposed to be San Juan, St.Thomas, Tortola and Nassau, Celebrity is saying that remains unchanged but I guess we won't know till we board.

Enjoy your ABC cruise. I took that last year, very nice!

18 minutes ago, aml3679 said:

Have a great cruise everyone - I am near Jacksonville and I am a little bit concerned.

Thanks!

This slooooww storm has put all of us in the bullseye at some point.I live in Ocala and two days ago it showed going right over us. 

I hope this offshore trend continues, way offshore so it doesn't hit anywhere.

I should have said 13 days, not 12.  Wishful thinking.  The weather on the webcam looked great!  The palm trees were swaying even less than usual, the sun was shining through a few everyday clouds.  See you aboard, calicakes!