The regular posters here are WONDERFULLY HELPFUL!!!

SSBrickNJ

I have a lengthy thread on this forum related to my disappointment with the square footage of the inner stateroom I booked regarding a July 13th sailing of Empress of the Seas. Our former room was 117 square feet.....far short of the inner stateroom we enjoyed on the Radiance of the Seas.

Yet thanks to the super super great people who took the time to hash out my options with me on the other thread of mine.....I have now upgraded to Stateroom 7164....an Oceanview Room.

It only costed me $284 more.

The window makes the interior of the room look bright and crisp.

The extra 9 square feet in this room will help.

I can't emphasize enough how lucky we all are to have posters who volunteer to take time out of their day to help people such as myself!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, SSBrickNJ said:

I have a lengthy thread on this forum related to my disappointment with the square footage of the inner stateroom I booked regarding a July 13th sailing of Empress of the Seas. Our former room was 117 square feet.....far short of the inner stateroom we enjoyed on the Radiance of the Seas.

Yet thanks to the super super great people who took the time to hash out my options with me on the other thread of mine.....I have now upgraded to Stateroom 7164....an Oceanview Room.

It only costed me $284 more.

The window makes the interior of the room look bright and crisp.

The extra 9 square feet in this room will help.

I can't emphasize enough how lucky we all are to have posters who volunteer to take time out of their day to help people such as myself!

Here are the Forum Folks who helped me:

@Host Clarea

@Sianli

@Jimbo

@marci22

@traveling1969

@ONECRUISER

@DrDani226

Thanks for making it possible for me to decide to upgrade and even a couple of you chose the specific room for me to consider. So helpful! 😄

• Like 3

Even after I posted all my thank yous, the help did not stop.

@Jimbo pointed out that the stateroom ABOVE my 7164 was available for me to switch to.

If I had ignored his advice I would have seemingly had the ARCADE below my Stateroom # 7164

..........yet.....

since I followed his advice.....and I changed to Stateroom 8164

..........well now I have a stateroom below me and a stateroom above me. Stateroom 8164 rules! LOL

Between Midnight and 8am I should sleep well! :classic_smile:

Edited by SSBrickNJ
  • Like 3

It's great that you got the needed help. This is when Cruise Critic is at it's best. 

If you want to see it at it's worst, just mention the word "tipping" or say something slightly negative about customer service or food, then sit back and watch the sparks fly!  😀

23 hours ago, SSBrickNJ said:

Even after I posted all my thank yous, the help did not stop.

@Jimbo pointed out that the stateroom ABOVE my 7164 was available for me to switch to.

If I had ignored his advice I would have seemingly had the ARCADE below my Stateroom # 7164

..........yet.....

since I followed his advice.....and I changed to Stateroom 8164

..........well now I have a stateroom below me and a stateroom above me. Stateroom 8164 rules! LOL

Between Midnight and 8am I should sleep well! :classic_smile:

Cool room, we just had 8664 a few weeks ago.

Fairly similar 

20190716_111537.thumb.jpg.b5b9fc7cb0bd6f4005b0ce8f441ea656.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1